So that's what Kris Keating is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely that's no real, no one can lose their way that much in the space of a few short years.
It's pretty common. Stop training for hours every day but keep the same diet and the weight piles on

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
We generally use Gillespie or two way.
Gillespie got a big job on with me soon actually.
You in Sydney?
I was mainly operating the jaso 280s for Meriton .. not anymore .. i was gettin fat lazy n depressed by sittin up 200m in the sky for 10hrs + lol.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You in Sydney?
I was mainly operating the jaso 280s for Meriton .. not anymore .. i was gettin fat lazy n depressed by sittin up 200m in the sky for 10hrs + lol.
Yea, ANSTO is in Lucas heights.
I’m not a full-time dogman, I’m a reactor operator.
Dogging is a qualification ANSTO insists all its crane operators have.

I’ve always though that operating a tower crane would be interesting for a while, then just fucken lonely. I need people around me.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I’ve always though that operating a tower crane would be interesting for a while, then just fucken lonely. I need people around me.
Was there a guy there Mercer who worked there. From down the gong his sons were iron men

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was there a guy there Mercer who worked there. From down the gong his sons were iron men
I’ve heard that deans dad worked there.
I never met him, but it’s a big site. 1200people.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve heard that deans dad worked there.
I never met him, but it’s a big site. 1200people.
Yeah right. I built a substation there many years ago and think he was there than. But this is probably 15 years ago now

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah right. I built a substation there many years ago and think he was there than. But this is probably 15 years ago now
I’ve been there about 10 years.
Wish I did it sooner though.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been there about 10 years.
Wish I did it sooner though.
Yeah right, seems like a good place to work. Did back than anyways. Although I do remember there on site electricians energising our installation for testing. They energised 11kv straight on to an earth. Pretty scary but nothing really came out of it. Seemed quite relaxed

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score

Ah yeh i got ya ..
Yes its all exciting n shit at the start then it jus becomes a head fk .. maybe in another 15 yrs when i hit 50 n ready to kick back I'll get back into it .. always buildings goin up!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty common. Stop training for hours every day but keep the same diet and the weight piles on
TBF, it's hard to tell how big he is from that photo. Nothing to really show he has turned into George Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.