NRL fury as Castle moves on unscathed from Bulldogs car crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why you never put a woman in charge (e.g. Julie Gillard).

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Raelene knew. That two premierships by whatever year it was.. that was the assurance she was being given when she caved/co-conspired on the backend deals that were obviously pushing the cap. She knew

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason she got away with it is because she knew to get out in time. She had issues with Dib and his management of the club in the public eye and was smart enough to jump ship early before her stock plummeted. She was sadly an administrator for a club, focusing on club administration. She had next to 0 power for retention and recruitment compared to Des and Dib. She fucked up by not wrestling some of that power away from them knowing full well how badly we were going.

The club operated as a tricycle with 3 wheels all spinning off a different chain. Hopefully we never end up in such a shit situation again, I like what Hill and Lynne said recently about checks and balances on the power of club officials. They would have stopped this shit from happening.

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah shes a vile piece of crap. Now the bitch is trying her shit at the Rugby union. should have stayed at Netball bitch. Remember when the bitch got rid of our cheerleaders, she never gave a fuck about our club only did what she thought would look good for herself. I want to see these fools go down, surely there can be some kind of action taken against them all.

mountain_dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
The potential for this salary cap issue should of been obvious for both Dib & Castle. They both went hard on getting a premiership in a short period of time (a few years). They made all that 'noise' without any kind of reference to the medium or long term future for the club (they purely focused on the first grade side). This set goal of winning the premiership within a short timeframe basically enabled the recruitment & retention team to spend everything now, with no focus on the medium-term (or long term). They thought that they'd get away with it, because they would win the premiership. Helping reinforce this mentality was an over-reliance on statistics; which from varied accounts, Des loved (I have no problem with statistics, but they must accurately reflect what they are measuring. I've run into this problem many times at work).

In a new light, from what I've seen of the current board & CEO. I believe that they have the medium and long term strength of the club in mind.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The potential for this salary cap issue should of been obvious for both Dib & Castle. They both went hard on getting a premiership in a short period of time (a few years). They made all that 'noise' without any kind of reference to the medium or long term future for the club (they purely focused on the first grade side). This set goal of winning the premiership within a short timeframe basically enabled the recruitment & retention team to spend everything now, with no focus on the medium-term (or long term). They thought that they'd get away with it, because they would win the premiership. Helping reinforce this mentality was an over-reliance on statistics; which from varied accounts, Des loved (I have no problem with statistics, but they must accurately reflect what they are measuring. I've run into this problem many times at work).

In a new light, from what I've seen of the current board & CEO. I believe that they have the medium and long term strength of the club in mind.
Anybody who successfully achieved a grade 3 level at maths could foresee this desaster.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guess the prof is coming out now backing up my ranting that Castle was a fucken dumb bitch. But people always kept her out of it and kept giving her cop outs and putting it squarely on the men in dib and Hasler lol. The bitch had a job and she flopped at it, worries more about fkn politics than winning premierships which is her own words!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She was incompetent for this role in the first place and from memory said it in the beginning she had no idea about rugby league and that was left for Des to manage.

the person who hired her should be sacked too, if he is still at the dogs.
Todd Greenberg the cultist dog was. It was purely a publicity stunt to say look at us were so progressive having the first female ceo.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Todd Greenberg the cultist dog was. It was purely a publicity stunt to say look at us were so progressive having the first female ceo.

yeo agree, you are not wrong there.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guess the prof is coming out now backing up my ranting that Castle was a fucken dumb bitch. But people always kept her out of it and kept giving her cop outs and putting it squarely on the men in dib and Hasler lol. The bitch had a job and she flopped at it, worries more about fkn politics than winning premierships which is her own words!

I remember your posts back then which I also didn't agree with back then.

time has proven your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.