5 players for 500K

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fifteen forwards, nine backs and a utility.......

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how so many people think "cutting" this player or that solves our problems.....gotta laugh. Doesn't matter how much is tied up in the Salary Cap with a player we will only get back how much he is worth.... So ask yourself how much you think a player is worth to us, that's the value we will have on replacing him in the top 30. Why would anyone pay more than he is worth, that is a Des, Rae Rae and Dib thing. Anyone that blames current Admin or Coach clearly don't have neural pathways but Neural Loopbacks.

Gee I'd give both my legs to be able to run like Usain Bolt.....

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one can blame him if he leaves. I’d say he’s on minimum wage now so even if someone offers him $200k a season it’s doubling his wage. I’d love him to stay but I can’t see it happening.
He missed a Bronco attacker straight up the middle who scored, costing us the Broncos game and then missed Ramien badly who ran back under to score under the posts costing us the Sharks game. Hes an ordinary 1 on 1 defender. Bit of a shirt puller.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He missed a Bronco attacker straight up the middle who scored, costing us the Broncos game and then missed Ramien badly who ran back under to score under the posts costing us the Sharks game. Hes an ordinary 1 on 1 defender. Bit of a shirt puller.
Still a young guy finding his feet. It’s easy for a mobile forward to improve his defence fella.

If we had Cook and higher quality half alongside Foran we would have beaten Souths, Broncos, Cronulla and Penrith. This isn’t a criticsm of JMK or Frawley, it’s just where we are at.

Dean has kept the fellas competitive and motivated with a very stale roster.

The floppa/montoya side is weak as piss. Probably too hard to fix in one season. Montoya looks bigger/stronger this year but seems much slower.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Omar Slaimankhel

Playing for Mounties now.
26 and covers backline.

Could be a Sam Perrett for us.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Been shafted by over 5 clubs so there is probably issues with him. I know he does have at least one indiscretion relating to drugs
Bulldogs, Manly, Auburn, currently in the Newtown system. Am I missing a stint somewhere?

His drug ban was for weed back in SG Ball, not even a drug.

He’s a fat little thing though. Forever reserve grade. Which is higher than I ever played but still lol.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs, Manly, Auburn, currently in the Newtown system. Am I missing a stint somewhere?

His drug ban was for weed back in SG Ball, not even a drug.

He’s a fat little thing though. Forever reserve grade. Which is higher than I ever played but still lol.
Newcastle and st George

Status
Not open for further replies.