Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That fucking **** got away with it because it's female. If you told the truth about it, you would be labelled sexist.

I'm a fuckwitist, I hate fuckwits of every fucking gender of today.

Dib, des and castle all need to be "disappeared"

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's one person not mentioned & that is Todd Greenberg. He gave Hasler full control. He did not set the salary cap limit within a decent time frame & he should not have allowed the Dogs to register the Foran & Woods contracts because it would have been obvious to anybody that knew our position that it would ruin us.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
She will be the final nail in rugby’s coffin

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They fucked the cap and didn't even bother signing a first class half. They waited until he was injury prone and out of form for a few years.

These fucking duds tried to win a competition with a bunch of overpaid forwards. Fuck me.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
JAFCWLAMB
Just another female ceo who left a mess behind.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paying overs for players never works. It ends in paying players to turn out for other teams which is what the dogs are doing now. I can't believe they were still doing it with Aaron Woods and Kieran Foran. What were they thinking? And meanwhile we let our great new talents go to other clubs. I am still fuming about Damien Cook not being retained. The management cannot say they didn't know because they had to register the contracts. Doctor George, how were you supporting the former board at the last elections? It also saddens me that some long serving players will not end their careers at the club because there/s no money to re-sign them as a result of the back ended deals. And for those who ask "what if", the reality is it didn't happen. The reality is this team of financial superstars is languishing at the bottom of the table.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She’ll drive union into the ground

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
also who the hell looks at the Bulldogs and says " mm yes we need that CEO to oversee the countries biggest sport "

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
We didn’t win.
If you’re plan is to mismanage a club, with actions bordering on criminal negligence and hope for a premiership to absolve you of your sins...... you’d better fucken win one.
Kind of like we did in 2004? No one talks about how bad we managed our salary cap around then.

To all of you caning my post. I’m not saying we should defend our former board or what they did. Quite the contrary. I’m just saying there wouldn’t be so much talk about it.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Kind of like we did in 2004? No one talks about how bad we managed our salary cap around then.

To all of you caning my post. I’m not saying we should defend our former board or what they did. Quite the contrary. I’m just saying there wouldn’t be so much talk about it.
I wouldn't say st george were too happy about doust, despite winning in 2010

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
She was an employee who fucked up.
Move on.
She is certainly not the only one.
Besides she didn't have the experience in Rugby League to be responsible for player contracts and talent identification.
My understanding is the board chased her for the job!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
One thing I noticed has been all the women and White knights who were frothing on the feminist angle when she was in charge calling her Aunty etc have disappeared from social media without a trace.

Guess she’s only the saviour when it suits.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hated that bitch from Black Friday she never ever stood up for our club,
She just loved the publicity.
I know mate glad she is gone. I hope Mr Hill sticks up for us and does not hang us out to dry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.