Kieran Foran admits he’s not playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is meant to be that player ffs
I get that but not on his fuckn own, he still needs half quality spine around him. He needs a halves partner to take some heat off him, a Blake green type of player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I get that but not on his fuckn own, he still needs half quality spine around him. He needs a halves partner to take some heat off him, a Blake green type of player
He doesn't need to do it on his own. He needs to do his bloody job so then others can do theres.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Blake Green is underrated tbf. But i seriously have no idea why Green has been brought up as a defence for Foran. Green replaced Foran and has outperformed him and done what Foran was mean to do for the Warriors haha.
When your paying Green 300 and Frawley 150 but your million dollar half can’t get you over the line :sob:

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't need to do it on his own. He needs to do his bloody job so then others can do theres.
When he runs to the line have you ever seen any of our players try to hit a gap or give him a few different options so he can put the defence in 2 minds? They need to do there job in that department, maybe it's just our coaches shitty game plan I don't know but when Foran was doing well at manly and that half a year at eels he always had runners around him, with us it's not there

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are you serious?

Mbye and Frawley take all the heat off Foran in our own half by kicking on the last.

The bloke parks the bus on the right hand side better than Jose Mourinho

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When he runs to the line have you ever seen any of our players try to hit a gap or give him a few different options so he can put the defence in 2 minds? They need to do there job in that department, maybe it's just our coaches shitty game plan I don't know but when Foran was doing well at manly and that half a year at eels he always had runners around him, with us it's not there
Because Foran isn't organising shit. All he does is get on the ball off a quickish play the ball and plays down the short side, that's it. He needs to be on the ball far more, he needs to be going back to back on plays, he needs to be setting up the play, etc. He doesn't do any of that.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the biggest issues in his recruitment was the fact that we've actually recruited him to play a role that he's never played before, and that's being the dominant half. He'd always played as the second fiddle at his previous clubs.

When you combine this fact with the amount we're paying him, and the fact that the blokes absolutely busted - it defies all logic as to how his recruitment in this capacity ever happened. All this considered - imo he has to go down as the worst piece of business this club has ever recorded. Far worse than T-Rex, marginally worse than Woods.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate you really got no clue do ya to suggest Foran worst club signing ever. His a list from 2007-2010 of players we signed worse then Foran. That's only a 4 year period, still plenty more dud signings
Kane Cleal(Rabbits)
Daryl Millard(Dragons)
Brent Crisp(raiders)
Leon Bott(Sharks)
Nick youngest(Tigers)
Joe Williams(Panthers)
Yilleen Gordon(South's)
Ryan Tandy(Storm)
Michael Hodgson(Gold coast)
Andrew Emilio(Sharks)
Aaron Wheatly(Dragons)
Michael Lett(Dragons)
Grant Millington(Sharks)
Kris Keating(eels)
Junior Tia Khalifi(panthers)
But yeah all these guys are all way better signings or players then Foran is.
Get off the good stuff champ
Not a bad list.
I thought Tandy went pretty good if you are willing to sweep the spot fixing incident under the carpet. Take him out and out stick Lichaa in there?

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad list.
I thought Tandy went pretty good if you are willing to sweep the spot fixing incident under the carpet. Take him out and out stick Lichaa in there?
Love the name lol
lichaa will make the next list, that list was duds from 2007-2010. Geez we have had some shocking players have some first grade time with us

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because Foran isn't organising shit. All he does is get on the ball off a quickish play the ball and plays down the short side, that's it. He needs to be on the ball far more, he needs to be going back to back on plays, he needs to be setting up the play, etc. He doesn't do any of that.
You know what I'll agree with your comment there, he isn't doing enough atm but I want to see him go with a better half next to him and mybe with a year under his belt at fullback, I don't know much about this cogger but hopefully he can take a bit of heat off him and free him up to play his natural game. Foran is not a organiser and never has been, he is a running 5/8.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you serious?

Mbye and Frawley take all the heat off Foran in our own half by kicking on the last.

The bloke parks the bus on the right hand side better than Jose Mourinho
Lol nice one about Mourinho but kicking on the last is not what I'm talking about. Foran is not a organiser he never has been, he's a running 5/8 so he needs a organising half next to him and we all know mybe can't do that neither can Frawley. I just think if we had that it would allow him to play his natural game to a better level then he currently is

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol nice one about Mourinho but kicking on the last is not what I'm talking about. Foran is not a organiser he never has been, he's a running 5/8 so he needs a organising half next to him and we all know mybe can't do that neither can Frawley. I just think if we had that it would allow him to play his natural game to a better level then he currently is
The flop cant walk let alone run

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran is garbage and has been for years.

This is the nail in the coffin from Hasler & Dib. People might realize one day how much this signing had crippled the dogs.

Greatest flop to play for the dogs on a multi-million dollar contract

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much is Ben Hunt on at the Dragons?
Probably more but you could argue it’s worth it.

Tbh we passed on:

A) Maloney. Who for whatever reason, des didn’t like. I’d prefer Maloney over Foran.

B) Munster.

C) Mitchell Moses. I’d take him over Foran, seems more mobile, more controlling etc.

Maloney would have been the best, paired with Lewis or a young un.

Foran did good on the weekend but we need more out of him. From what I saw from manly and parra, he was the organiser. Dce is a off the cuff 6 with a 7 on his back, and Corey Norman is traditional 6 in my eyes.

He is the man but something is off about him... he doesn’t seem to bark orders off the ball, or he is and people aren’t listening. To me he looks like he isn’t confident in his skills anymore... or his body is too broken to run from left to right and vice versa.

The structure we had vs storm and roosters was great. He played both sides, was barking commands etc. Moses was the link and Frawley helped out. But we moved away from that and now it’s all fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.