Can’t blame the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good effort which is pleasing.. but we are so far from a decent footy side .. our attack is up there as the worst ive seen

I have no confidence in our ability to score tries
Really.. Growing up I've never seen quality attack apart from 2012.. We have always been a hard up the middle side that scraps wins.

Its the bulldog grind.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quick to blame the refs- we can’t consistently blame them... we lost the game with our stupid penalties and errors full stop.
There were some rubbish calls in that game.. U don't see that ur blind

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not the refs fault you lost.

Most of your players are playing shit football & making basic mistakes.
I think you meant to say your players, not ours.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Fuck off deadshit. Are you Suttons love child or Sutton himself. We do make mistakes but we don't have the refs and the NRL in our pockets to help us like you c......s

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the exception of one player ie WOODS the effort was there. HOWEVER the side is still short of quality first graders - its not a strong side / squad, particulary in attack ( stating the obvious) and needs speed desperately. They are not good enough to overcome any bad calls or bad luck, and today there were at least three incredibly blatant bad calls.
Woods is either dumb as dogshit or doesn't care, or both.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the boys apart from woods had a go tonight,they really ripped in today and were much better in the wrestle theyve clearly been working on it wrapped up the ball all day,basically take woods out we win,pay needs to set an example and drop him and tell him to force his way back in

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All the boys apart from woods had a go tonight,they really ripped in today and were much better in the wrestle theyve clearly been working on it wrapped up the ball all day,basically take woods out we win,pay needs to set an example and drop him and tell him to force his way back in
Good observation, I agree !

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck off deadshit. Are you Suttons love child or Sutton himself. We do make mistakes but we don't have the refs and the NRL in our pockets to help us like you c......s
Let's say for arguments sake that we made silly errors here and there but, how difficult is it to stay motivated when you're busting your ass and the fkn cheating refs keep giving the other team a free ride to the other end!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're staying in games through effort but we lack the halves to do anything. All Foran does is play down the short side on the right edge and it's driving me fucking mad.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're staying in games through effort but we lack the halves to do anything. All Foran does is play down the short side on the right edge and it's driving me fucking mad.
Who do you think lobs the ball better on the last? Josh or Kieran?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dogs can only win if we thrash a side by so much refs can't influence the game.

If our attack was on point we'd need able to do this.

Didn't watch the game but Cronulla are bottom dwellers of the ladder. If we are only just staying with them, something is very wrong.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs can only win if we thrash a side by so much refs can't influence the game.

If our attack was on point we'd need able to do this.

Didn't watch the game but Cronulla are bottom dwellers of the ladder. If we are only just staying with them, something is very wrong.
They're a top 8 side..

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t blame the boys for today’s loss, yes stupid errors at crucial times but by God what the hell was that refereeing.

Aaron woods penalised for having his quick play the ball obstructed. Sharks march down n score a try.

Edrick lee fumbles the play the ball penalty AGAINST the bulldogs.

With 1 penalty given in 35 minutes of the second half.

Give me a break. There was a script that read sharks win and it was reffed as such.

Our errors came from fatigued players trying their best.

And that’s why I can’t fault the boy.

Most commentators predicted a thrashing, we gave it to them.

Goal kicking being a big difference and for a rebuilding team, as I said twice before I can’t fault the boys.

But boy am I over the NRL and it’s so called referees.
It’s hard to watch atm , not enough luck going our way

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Stirring up shit when you so obviously didn't watch the game.

You must be so bored

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely improvement from the team. If we played them round 1 we would have lost by 30.

Mybe showed some improvement in his support play - something we all have wanted to see - so even with his mistakes I was impressed with what I saw from him today. He is so safe under the high ball which has really shocked me. I'd like him to take less responsibility over attacking kicks and be the target of our kicks. The commentary today at half time said we don't target specific players when we do attacking kicks. I tend to agree. We need to kick for Morris bros, Mybe and Hopoate. They are quite good under the high ball.

Elliott - gets a lot of ridicule on here - and most of the time deserved - but today I thought he was the player that I thought may have created something. He seemed the most likely.

Klemmer needs to develop an offload in my opinion.

Why bother having Fine on bench if your only going to use him for 11 mins (felt like 2 for me) what a waste of a bench spot.

With RFM, Josh Morris (2nd half) and Tolman, I think we win that game.

Foran still not really impressing me at the moment. JMK isn't doing much more than Lichaa except for more crisp passing from dummy half. Want him to take the line on more.

Some of the guys who have had little first grade experience have really surprised/impressed me the last 2 weeks (Holland, Frawley, Martin, To'omaga.

Just some of my thoughts from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.