Round 11: Dogs vs Sharks 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's no way that should be missed, no way. If by the off chance it is some how missed, it should take the ***** in the bunker 3 seconds to recognise it ffs.
If we all could see it while watching the game i honestly have no idea how 2 refs, the touchies and the video refs missed it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3 - Mbye (easily our best, however on the big coin and effectively being our best player, those crucial drop balls in key moments have to stop, regardless of if he's forced to be first receiver at times)
2 - Klemmer (purely based on the fact that Woods and Priest were hot dog water and that Klemmer came on a gave us some go forward
1 - Jackson (when Klemmer was gassed he made a few great runs up the middle at crucial moments making solid ground and finding his front.

Special mentions to; Martin and Holland, both are stepping up of late pleased with their efforts... elliot was also better, so in true Adam fashion be prepared for a shocker next week lol.

Also who missed Fualalo i certainly didnt...

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alas, those howlers are happening at crucial times more and more and in just about every game.

The referees have one job and one job only..to officiate to the letter of the law and in a fair and non biased manner.

Touch judges are the second and third set of eyes for the referee not just some random running up and down the sideline sticking their flags in the air when the ball goes out of play; they are supposed to mark the ten and they like the bunker are in audio contact with the referee so can give him some assistance when needed.

The bunker can and should rule on foul play which this certainly was. They are watching the game in real time and if we saw it they most certainly did. No excuses....
Well said.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alas, those howlers are happening at crucial times more and more and in just about every game.

The referees have one job and one job only..to officiate to the letter of the law and in a fair and non biased manner.

Touch judges are the second and third set of eyes for the referee not just some random running up and down the sideline sticking their flags in the air when the ball goes out of play; they are supposed to mark the ten and they like the bunker are in audio contact with the referee so can give him some assistance when needed.

The bunker can and should rule on foul play which this certainly was. They are watching the game in real time and if we saw it they most certainly did. No excuses....
Without trying to sound alarmist, i seriously fear that some crazed fan or even a player is going to click it one day and lash out at these cheaters. I just hope its not one of ours.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
3 - Mbye (easily our best, however on the big coin and effectively being our best player, those crucial drop balls in key moments have to stop, regardless of if he's forced to be first receiver at times)
2 - Klemmer (purely based on the fact that Woods and Priest were hot dog water and that Klemmer came on a gave us some go forward
1 - Jackson (when Klemmer was gassed he made a few great runs up the middle at crucial moments making solid ground and finding his front.

Special mentions to; Martin and Holland, both are stepping up of late pleased with their efforts... elliot was also better, so in true Adam fashion be prepared for a shocker next week lol.

Also who missed Fualalo i certainly didnt...
We missed Fualalo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i dont think we did, sloppy and error prone. as you can tell im not his biggest fan.
His errors are over exaggerated, i pointed them out before in a previous post. He's actually one of our few forwards that looks to find his front consistently and get a quick play the ball away. He also has the ability push away from defenders. I'd take 30 minutes of footy from him over Priest all day.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 - Jackson (1st game he has played 80 mins for a little while)
2 - Klemmer
1 - Frawley / Mybe / Holland / Elliott / Martin / Holland

- 1 Foran (is our third choice kicker...and he is our halfback. Besides the obvious (Priest and Fine), was probably our next least effective player in attack - even Montoya looked better than him today)

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and if they dont get rid of mbye the nrl is rigged by creeps

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck da Police!

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
His errors are over exaggerated, i pointed them out before in a previous post. He's actually one of our few forwards that looks to find his front consistently and get a quick play the ball away. He also has the ability push away from defenders. I'd take 30 minutes of footy from him over Priest all day.
over priest 100% but whilst Fualalo is alot better than heaps of our other options id prefer him not to be at the club long term.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Holland was our best player.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
3.FUCK
2.WE'RE
1.SHIT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3-2-1 : Mbye

for his 2 massive tackles the entire game, 2 miss tackles, 3 errors that included dropping the ball just before the buzzer at the end of boths halves, great effort on stopping the last try for Sharks right under his nose oh and congratulations to him on being the slowest player (play the ball) in the entire team.

did I mention the superb goal kicking which made us extra competitive

fucken deserves every single cent in that 900,000 dollars he is going to leech of us this year

Wish every team had an Mbye in their roster... we probably would be a bit more competitive. lol

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't win when we get so many dud calls all year. We played ok not the players fault.
1 Mbye
2 klemmer
3 Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.