Am I blind

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She Woods, Montoya and Elliot are the first I would drop, how many times do we have to put up with their crap!!!?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
She Woods, Montoya and Elliot are the first I would drop, how many times do we have to put up with their crap!!!?
must admit that Woods is not putting his heart and soul into the game. It's as if he, and other players, are waiting for better offers elsewhere. Nonetheless, the team is improving week by week. Today's was a pretty fine effort for no points.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be wrong but it appears that players play better at the back end of their contract than they do at the beginning, woods is at the beginning.
It also appears to me that the twins are playing better this year than they did last year. (right or wrong).
I thought the refs once again cost us the game tonight.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gota to offer him to parra while we can
Whoever we offer him to, we will end up paying the bulk of his salary going forward. No one is going to pay big $s for him, so a large chunk will come out of our cap, which defeats the purpose. We are stuck with him I’m afraid

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Frawley and Montoya are on peanuts. Are we getting value for money? Probably

Are we getting value from money from Foran & Woods??? Absolutely fricken not
This!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fremantle Bulldogs 2nd on ladder and Bulldog look like ours save the stress this season and jump on a winning Bulldogs side :grinning:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most of u guys cried out for JMK and he has been fucking useless. Another fkn dud along with Montoya frawley foran elliot woods and priest.
He’s the best we have

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know the dogs are not playing well all across the field but it Montoya and Frawley are first graders I’m not here but they keep getting picked open your eyes dean pay !!!
There were a couple occasions today that Montoya could have broken the line , he just hasn’t got the speed and agility required to be a first grade winger. Soo stiff....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally I think that Frawley out played Foran tonight, but that's not saying much 'cause Foran was dead average.

Montoya is just boring. I still don't think the defensive errors are entirely his fault. Morris made a worse defensive error than Montoya has ever made. But Montoya is boring. He provides virtually nothing in attack and even though most of the defensive problems aren't his fault, he's still shit when reading the defensive play.

It made me laugh when Gus said, "this kid has really evolved" when talking about Montoya. Honestly. He's gone backwards.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I may be wrong but it appears that players play better at the back end of their contract than they do at the beginning, woods is at the beginning.
It also appears to me that the twins are playing better this year than they did last year. (right or wrong).
I thought the refs once again cost us the game tonight.
Some players do. Hoppa and Lichaa for example. Also Frawley when he was playing for a position. But any player who only plays well at the back end of the contract, does not deserve to play first grade.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
must admit that Woods is not putting his heart and soul into the game. It's as if he, and other players, are waiting for better offers elsewhere. Nonetheless, the team is improving week by week. Today's was a pretty fine effort for no points.
Woods’ heart really isn’t in it.
I watched him closely today.
Generally when someone hits the ball up their eyes get wide and when they hit the line they grimace as they try to push the line.
This **** is expressionless. He genuinely, doesn’t give a fuck.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the commentators on Fox referred to Montoya as underrated in today's telecast, I nearly fell off my chair

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Woods’ heart really isn’t in it.
I watched him closely today.
Generally when someone hits the ball up their eyes get wide and when they hit the line they grimace as they try to push the line.
This **** is expressionless. He genuinely, doesn’t give a fuck.
What fkd me off today about Woods

1. He dropped the pill after we scored a try (next set). Sharks then attack our line and get couple penalties them score

2. Watch his effort coming across on Sharks Ramien try

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

1. He dropped the pill after we scored a try (next set). Sharks then attack our line and get couple penalties them score

How many times has it happened of woods mistakes or penaltys
Shits me to tears from a player of his experience

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

How many times has it happened of woods mistakes or penaltys
Shits me to tears from a player of his experience
**** makes me want to puke.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
MBYES stocks are falling faster then bitcoin .. he may have re-signed for $900k a season but atm you wouldn't pay him a quarter of that

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
MBYES stocks are falling faster then bitcoin .. he may have re-signed for $900k a season but atm you wouldn't pay him a quarter of that
Mbye is our version of Jamie Buhrer. Can play a number of positions when required but is not exceptional in any. His wage should reflect that but again our wage structure is totally messed up.

Utilities and forwards at this club earn close to 1 million lol

Status
Not open for further replies.