Can’t blame the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t blame the boys for today’s loss, yes stupid errors at crucial times but by God what the hell was that refereeing.

Aaron woods penalised for having his quick play the ball obstructed. Sharks march down n score a try.

Edrick lee fumbles the play the ball penalty AGAINST the bulldogs.

With 1 penalty given in 35 minutes of the second half.

Give me a break. There was a script that read sharks win and it was reffed as such.

Our errors came from fatigued players trying their best.

And that’s why I can’t fault the boy.

Most commentators predicted a thrashing, we gave it to them.

Goal kicking being a big difference and for a rebuilding team, as I said twice before I can’t fault the boys.

But boy am I over the NRL and it’s so called referees.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There were two fumbles in play the balls that resulted in Sharks penalties.. Sure they were '50/50' but our boys were on top in all those situations including the Segeyaro second effort

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look it’s a given our team has stupid errors in it but remember we are a newbie team with rookie players who were busting their gut

But it doesn’t help when refs blatantly cost u a win

Our errors came off the back off fatigue due to bloody 8 penalties in a row for the sharks and then laying all over us etc

I give the boys credit

They’ve been in every game

For a match people wrote us off we gave the “heavyweights” a run for the money

Proud of the boys.
Unhappy with the refs

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah i say this every week, the refs are a huge problem we have made an enemy out of the nrl

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can’t blame the boys for today’s loss, yes stupid errors at crucial times but by God what the hell was that refereeing.

Aaron woods penalised for having his quick play the ball obstructed. Sharks march down n score a try.

Give me a break. There was a script that read sharks win and it was reffed as such.

Goal kicking being a big difference and for a rebuilding team, as I said twice before I can’t fault the boys.

The big one was Mbye tackled without the ball when he would have scored under the posts. Sin binning offence, but nothing. Not one official saw it; but the video was clear.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good effort which is pleasing.. but we are so far from a decent footy side .. our attack is up there as the worst ive seen

I have no confidence in our ability to score tries

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look it’s a given our team has stupid errors in it but remember we are a newbie team with rookie players who were busting their gut

But it doesn’t help when refs blatantly cost u a win

Our errors came off the back off fatigue due to bloody 8 penalties in a row for the sharks and then laying all over us etc

I give the boys credit

They’ve been in every game

For a match people wrote us off we gave the “heavyweights” a run for the money

Proud of the boys.
Unhappy with the refs
Me too, can't fault the effort. We were constantly penalised for the things Cronulla was allowed to get away with.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree and disagree... yes we play with a lot of Effort and don’t get the rub of the green a lot of times but our team has a IQ of 0... the dumb shit that gets played during the match makes me scratch my head. Foran is mia and just useless, Woods is pathetic lazy and makes no impact atall. Morris boys are the only ones looking like any threat atall. Montoya and hoppa look so slow my 6 year old can defend them. I’m enjoying our front row, we are defending well and making metres. Our outside backs are pathetic

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well said mate, couldn't have said it better myself...

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We have too many passengers in this team.
Priest, Elliott, Frawley are beyond shit. And there are others who are just shit.

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Quick to blame the refs- we can’t consistently blame them... we lost the game with our stupid penalties and errors full stop.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Quick to blame the refs- we can’t consistently blame them... we lost the game with our stupid penalties and errors full stop.
No; but we had cause to complain today over a couple of decisions that turned into Cronulla tries when the Dogs were in possession and looking dangerous.

And don't imagine that the media wouldn't be screaming now had we won under those circumstances.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not the refs fault you lost.

Most of your players are playing shit football & making basic mistakes.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from a few players that needs to be dropped (we all know which players it is) we cannot win when the referees continue to be the 14th man for our opposition!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.