Marcelo Montoya needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Its Montoya.

Parra's first try Hoppa had Tak covered and for whatever reason Montoya pushes in to help and Tak still got an offload away leaving Bevan open lol
When he decided to come he had to shut down any possibility of an offload.
You kniw the rest.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
are we even scoring down that side to warrant sticking with montoya and hopoate?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
his energy off the ball is woeful... he takes far to long to wind up, his only half decent run was when Mbye passed it to him on the kick return.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa is too slow for centre and would be good as a winger. We need Holland in the starting side.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would rather have injured Josh Morris on right now instead of Montoya.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard brandy say he likes what Montoya offers... wtf does he like? 2m hitups? Shit defence? Shit decisions?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
What does Montoya do for strength training? Fucking piss weak ****

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm really unsure wether the defensive issues on that right edge are Montoya or Hopoate. Either way something needs to change. If there's no defensive issues out there, the Broncos don't score 20 points to get in the position to win in the first place.
They are all fucking useless bitches get used to it its going two get worse bulldogs hope they get the spoon frawley is vert poor his not worth $5 dollars a game

Malla

Reaction score
Caught in no mans land twice tonight. Made Lee look like a seasoned vet when he is nothing but a reserve grader

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya has been disappointing this season and for the life of me i cannot understand how Holland has bulked up and gained pace in the offseason while Montoya has stayed the same.

The kid needs a spell in the reggies for the remainder of the season to bulk up and work on his game for next season

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He just looks like his feet are stuck in mud , so slow to turn and step and take of.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Omg we are still talking about Montoya fuck how hasn’t he been dropped after round 3

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Montoya must have some pretty shocking photos of Pay. How else do you explain him being kept there.

He has no Rugby League awareness. He does not watch the ball closely when kicked to him. The ball has hit him in the back because he had no idea of where it was. He look like he might be quick but just isn't. Everything seems to be done in panic mode. I think he needs a lot more work in reserve grade.
Holland looks a different player this season. He looks bigger and quicker. Certainly worth a starting spot in this ordinary backline.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking lol. Boz just read out a question to Moses asking why Montoya keeps coming off his wing lol

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking lol. Boz just read out a question to Moses asking why Montoya keeps coming off his wing lol
What was his reply? They need shirvo to do one on one sprint coaching with him. If he fixed his defence up out on a bit more muscle and got faster hed be fine.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What was his reply? They need shirvo to do one on one sprint coaching with him. If he fixed his defence up out on a bit more muscle and got faster hed be fine.
He didn't answer and just laughed it off. He then asked Boz who sent the question in and he blamed Bill haha. They're going to talk about his contract and what's going on at the club after the break.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone honestly find some stats on this guy. Since he debuted against the Warriors last year we have literally lost every game. In fact we have gone from an average team to shit team since this guy has come in. Someone surely needs to look at the stats: loss percentage with Montoya in the side. i bet you it is 85pc

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
Time is ticking for him let’s see how much he has learned since last week pay should have him on his last chance then bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.