Woods and jacko out of origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Vaughan, gillard and klemmer. Than middles are Trbojevic and De Belin. Cordiner, frizel and maybe sims are backrowers with 1 up for grabs.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the promotion for the new NSW origin jersey for 2018 was premature ejaculation?

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Was informed by a party close to the blues camp that only Klemmer is any chance of being selected for origin this series.

Most of us couldn’t give a fudge about origin but I just thought I’d share some news.

Woods and jacko definitely out and Klemmer holding on by a thread depending on debellins availability and or new injuries.
Pretty obvious though , I think Klemmer walks straight in , his form is better this year then this time last year.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it even matter that much? Origin players only miss round 17 for us and the way we are going we’ll be way out of finals contention by then
They do only miss 1 game this year but origin is mentally and physically draining. Plus less risk of getting injured. Its a huge bonus not having our players play origin. Backing up from origin is very hard. Hopefully it fires our boys up and we make a push for the finals during the origin period. These next 2 games are crucial for season they are both a must win before the bye.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jackson deserves game 1 at the least.... especially if Cordner gets a walk up start and captaincy.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your mate is very off the mark in regards to Klemmer. Klemmer will be first prop picked.

He’s on the money with woods and Jacki though.
Rcg will be first picked
Trust me on that one

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fair enough both need to step up but ffs pay pick jacko at 13 and let him play 80 fuk me

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different edge and Cordner is the Captain incumbent. Jacko has to beat Friz, Trbojevic and De Belin
Has to beat Friz, Trbojevic and De Belin in what ? Ping pong, tennis or a maths exam ? Surely you can’t be talking about origin selection?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has to beat Friz, Trbojevic and De Belin in what ? Ping pong, tennis or a maths exam ? Surely you can’t be talking about origin selection?
You obviously know that I am, so why don't you try making his case instead of attempting to be a smart arse

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacko is unlucky... Nsw has always been spoilt for choice in the forwards. If he was a Queenslander, he’d be a walk in.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JJ is a great player but is in a position where NSW is stacked with talent. Frizell, Trbojevic and Cordner will be our back row. JJ can do a job off the bench but not with any great impact so he's always been a long shot this year. Doesn't mean JJs rep career is finished but might have to put it on hold while the Dogs are re-building.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rcg will be first picked
Trust me on that one
RCG is good don't get me wrong but his numbers are not the best imo... scored some shit tries up the middle on weak defence, the mustache attributes to 50% of his reputation

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Woods wouldnt be picked on form. I think he has improved and isnt terrible, but not SOO level so far this year. Jacko has been improving and usually goes well at rep level so i wouldnt write him off yet. Klemmer is a certainty to play origin

Status
Not open for further replies.