Elliott: Dogs can defy critics to make finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott should decline to do any interviews until he plays better? Should he say don't bother watching us for the rest of the season? Somebody has to do these interviews and I think the fact he scored the winning try is why he was approached. It does feel he is in the media quite a bit but I think that might just be how the club operates. Previously it felt like it was mainly Graham and Reynolds doing the bulk of the media requirements so maybe the club nominates who will do it? I'd prefer guys like J Moz, Jackson & Klemmer but maybe a club insider no knows more about who talks to the media?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s trolling The Kennel hard!

Hilarious....

Last edited:

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
String 3 wins together and maybe we will start dreaming , until then , stfu and get to training

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Elliott is the most marginalised player in the team. He tries hard every week. He makes a few mistakes, but he does it by trying to do something.
He's only 23 so there is a lot of improvement in him. Holland suffered the same treatment on here but now he's every bodies hero.
Everyone expects these fresh first graders in an already dyfunctional team atmosphere to play all good with no errors. I bet you these same people would have been saying to get rid of thurston back when we had him...

Ive seen people bag Frawley....he made them eat those words
bag jmk...ditto
bag holland....ditto

Bagging big money players is fair game (woods, foran etc) as you would expect them to be leaders and lift the new players up. But bagging out the new players? eh, disagree.

We had many games (Broncos, Bunnies, Raiders, Roosters) that were so close, where we had either solid enough defence (Roosters to only 1 lucky try was excellent) or attack to win, but either got reffed (Broncos, Rabbitohs) or just plain unlucky/just fell short. We have not been blown away 40-0 like we did last year. I think this win might be the start of something good. I love the current 6/7/9 combo with Holland bringing that absolute rapid energy off the bench we saw in the Broncos and Eels games. Finals or not, our team is definitely getting better, one little change at a time.

We are not playing as bad as many may believe. Of course we have problems, no doubt about that. But after watching our Eels and Broncos games, I think we are on the up.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone expects these fresh first graders in an already dyfunctional team atmosphere to play all good with no errors.
No we don't. Stop making up shit. Elliot had 6 runs for 37 metres and that's his average bullshit every game . With 9 post contact metres.

Ive seen people bag Frawley....he made them eat those words
Holy shit talk about delusional . Since when has frawley made people eat their words? Ffs

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Vek

Thanks for the great laugh reading your post.

Needed a laugh after my team lost on Saturday.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No we don't. Stop making up shit. Elliot had 6 runs for 37 metres and that's his average bullshit every game . With 9 post contact metres.

Holy shit talk about delusional . Since when has frawley made people eat their words? Ffs
He is playing better than our million dollar man Foran. I think thats enough.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. Please Adam lets 1st concentrate on improving as a footballer before you try your hand at comedy.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay played Elliott at prop lol.
No such thing as a prop anymore. Props were used in the front row of a scrum back in the old days when scrums were an important part of the game. Props were there for the hooker to hold onto for balance to give the hooker a chance to win one against the feed.

These days they are called middle forwards along with the number 13(lock). Basically no difference between a 13, 8 or 10 in the modern game. So if Elliot played at prop maybe he was just put in the middle to take it up the guts, it doesn’t mean Pay now thinks Elliot is Steven Roach.

But I get ya, anything to take a shot at our rookie coach ay?

Imagine you as one of the coaches at Belmore, FMD your negativity would have everyone on anti depressants, including the ball boy.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s definitely the new josh Reynolds media whore

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if they can beat the sharks that might provide some momentum and then if they also beat the tigers that would put us back into the mixture

but both are iffy
I truly think we are a big chance of winning both those matches and then hopefully have a good origin period not missing anyone bar maybe klem. The next 2 weeks are basically our season, 1 win isn't enough we got to win both then I will feel slightly more optimistic of the rest of our season

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he did play well in that game, even if they were sub standard.

I do like the way he gets off the line but he doesn't offer enough with the ball in hand.

He scored the winning try so he gets a pass for this week lol.
I agree, I wish he offered anything in attack but unfortunately he doesn't but when he comes up out of the line in D to make a hit is about the only time I like seeing him on the field

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flogging elliot all the time is getting really old!! He never suggested he was thurston like, and im pretty sure its the reporters who seek him out for an interview and not the other way around. Either this or the club asks him to do them. Either way he is not searching for the spotlight as some suggest.
Elliot is a dumb ****

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No such thing as a prop anymore. Props were used in the front row of a scrum back in the old days when scrums were an important part of the game. Props were there for the hooker to hold onto for balance to give the hooker a chance to win one against the feed.

These days they are called middle forwards along with the number 13(lock). Basically no difference between a 13, 8 or 10 in the modern game. So if Elliot played at prop maybe he was just put in the middle to take it up the guts, it doesn’t mean Pay now thinks Elliot is Steven Roach.

But I get ya, anything to take a shot at our rookie coach ay?

Imagine you as one of the coaches at Belmore, FMD your negativity would have everyone on anti depressants, including the ball boy.
You ***** are actually fried, literally talking up Elliott in the frontrow as a good thing hahahaha fmd you losers.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone please pour a bucket of iced cold water over this guy!!!! The ****'s day dreaming again. Last time he ran his mouth we failed to score a point against the Roosters and this genius came out the day after claiming that our attack was not to blame for the loss. Why can't we just put a muzzle on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.