Renouf To'omaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Put a few seasoned first graders on show. Same as Martin. Great find.
Martin has been fantastic, and I'll admit I doubted him because in NSW Cup he was really struggling this year.

But 2 games now he's broken the line wide open, and he has some pace for his size.

With him at lock/second row, and To'omaga in second row / lock, watch them form a really nice combo. They run off each other in NSW Cup quite a bit.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How fukn delusional are people...lol Some expectations are just wayyyy to high sometimes.
Sometimes??? This is the Kennel Bro.......try all the time. The Kennels philosophy is simplistic as it is intriguing. Simply every kid that makes his debut for us must have that X factor or be a game breaker. Unfortunately patience is not a virtue for some and anything less just wont do.

Last edited:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Solid little cameo, plenty to like. Can't believe there's ***** knocking him lol

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Proud of his debut. Deserves to be in the 17.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Were you expecting a SBW like debut lmao

He did his job and slipped offload for Mbye

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's 190cm and 110kg how big did you want him to be lol
There’s no way he’s 190cm, I’m 190cm and I felt like I towered over him - lol

He just has more of a backrower build is what I was getting at...

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He took priest spot on the bench and didn’t give a way a penalty that made me want to break my TV, so would like to see him there again over priest

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had a good offload to Mbye. I thought he was good in limited mins. Way better then Priest the useless prick

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't give away any dumb penalties or errors which puts him way above some others in the team

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Solid little cameo, plenty to like. Can't believe there's ***** knocking him lol
Just watched the game again... He actually played very well. His runs were menacing and none were the same. He showed footwork and an offload and also tracked in defence so we definitely have a gooden :blush:

Now add Lewis.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First couple of touches he had me worried... looked unsure of himself... improved as the game went on...
Happy to see him in the team next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.