We are 12th on the ladder and only 2 wins away from top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't push up together good enough in attack. Someone makes a dart to the line (Foran) and there is no one close pushing up in support. If we can fix that we'll go a long way towards scoring more tries.

Considering we blew the Souths & Broncos games we could be in the 8. We're not far off and this comp is wide open but we are a bottom 8 team at best.
100% and I think a part of that is because Des didn't want them playing at the line for so many years. He went away from it. When they do we'll be better

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and Montoya needs to go. Don't know who else we have to replace him but he needs to be dropped. Maybe for holland? I'm not sure Sinatra is doing ok of bench for now
Sinatra he did great or he did it my way

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we could of been top 8 wth luck but refs in a few games fucked us well only one ref really

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh and Montoya needs to go. Don't know who else we have to replace him but he needs to be dropped. Maybe for holland? I'm not sure Sinatra is doing ok of bench for now
Holland. Blood in another utility to replace his bench spot. Holland has improved significantly this year and he deserves a shot in the starting line up and the wing would be ideal for him considering his preferred position is centre/wing.
Any player can do good from the bench in the last 20mins when they have fresh legs.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's kinda funny that after last week, the media were talkin up parra-scums semi final chances. Do a search. Many articles written. It was going to be the feel good story of 2018. But like the cowboys, they are a massive fail and the media and so called experts don't know how to handle it. The stories will be about their shortcomings rather anything positive that the bulldogs have done.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was difficult but tonight we finally showed our true potential. Like a sloppy shit slamming against a wall. We showed that we are at least as good as the worst team in the competition.

From here the only way is up. At this rate I see us finishing in the top 12
Dribbler

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you reckon we can beat tigers or sharks in our upcoming games?
With a bit of confidence from last nights win an a lot of luck an calls going our way yea it’s possible!

If we do get the win over the sharks then it will go along way to getting a little roll on... after dean ripped into the refs the calls were much better last night an we got the “rub of the green” go our way, an that’s all thanks to our coach !

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With a bit of confidence from last nights win an a lot of luck an calls going our way yea it’s possible!

If we do get the win over the sharks then it will go along way to getting a little roll on... after dean ripped into the refs the calls were much better last night an we got the “rub of the green” go our way, an that’s all thanks to our coach !
Got to say I thought we had few calls go our way for a change... it only took 10 weeks...:grinning:

Reactions: DT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got to say I thought we had few calls go our way for a change... it only took 10 weeks...:grinning:
yea that’s right , that’s thanks to dean, they don’t want to give him another excuse to show them up..they all running scared now hahahaa

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon we can beat both Sharks and Tigers, but we need to play better than we did last night. I look back at 4 games we've lost this year (souths, roosters 2nd time, panthers, broncos) and we could easily have won those games. Pretty annoying really. If we win the next 2 we go into the bye on 10 points so we aren't in that bad of shape really. Our draw for the 2nd half of the season is pretty soft too IMO

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Need storm, broncos and sharks to win this round... then win our next two games

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's probably been asked and answered before, but why are the M&J sleeve logos now stuck on our jerseys like some kind of misaligned patch?

Makes us look like a pack of poo tickets.
I've noticed this. Was thinking it's an attempt to prevent sleeves from rolling up and obscuring the logo, for advertising purposes.

Reactions: DT

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of refs,
I think we win Souths,Penrith and Roosters last game if JMK started at 9 and was there all year w/ Frawley in halves.
Basically same team as last night/Broncos..

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think now the confidence the side will have will contribute greatly moving forwards.

Suddenly you go from "will we ever win a game.." to "wow even when we have a bad day we can still win"..

Status
Not open for further replies.