Testing Times for Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know our club has hit a dead end when we are looking for excuses to try and justify the mediocrity dished up by players like Lichaa.
Lichaa is one of many personnel reasons our club is in the state it is today. Who signed, and why he was retained is another topic alotigether, in a nutshell Lichaa is rubbish.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And that ladies and gentlemen is the kiss of death. Lol :grinning:
Lol referring to licha as a dynamic hooker,,,,,sure it wasn’t lichass brother reporting on his performance?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You mean except give quality service to our halves.

Lichaa is hopeless at this. He can go to the ESL for all I care we won’t miss the dud
What halves do we have that he has to pass it to??? lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The way i see Lichaa is before Pay came along Des stopped him running, which was an effective part of his game before Des. Made him look like a hard worker with no threat in attack ever. Then late last year he thinks fk it i will start running now and then so other teams might pick me up. It didnt look like he would be picked up by a FG side before the last 3 or 4 rounds.

As time has passed he has now taken that, and gone too far in the other direction with it. Now he tries to run TOO MUCH. Not enough passing, too many wasted tackles TRYING to get through the line. Cook is the best hooker i have seen this year to date, and he doesnt try and run the ball every few tackles. So when he does run its less expected. Cook runs to the line and passes a lot, Lichaa needs to do that more too.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What halves do we have that he has to pass it to??? lol
How about the NZ International in Foran. Your dummy half’s job is to give them the ball that’s it.

Lichaa runs sideways and can only pass one way. He’s terrible

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha what's with the "you find out who you're real friends are"... seriously that is having a sook and kicking stones imo. Stop expecting to be spoon fed Lichaa, learn to pass and you won't have to worry about a thing

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No he isn't. An excellent defensive hooker is a McCullough type.
McCullough is unbelievable he's the best defensive hooker by a country mile,his tackle efficiency is 98%,the best in the comp with A. Seumanufagai (interchange prop for Cronulla)
Lichaa is on 92%,
JMK is on 88%.

To put it into perspective Klemmer is the best in our team on 93%
JJ's is 7th on 90%

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa is one lucky guy, employed and remunerated well above his actual worth .
He's on minimum wage,earns less then some of the ISP players.All Dogs could offer him when he was hanging by a thread 3 weeks out from end of last season and no one made an offer.
You get what you pay for I guess.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
His birthday is in July... maybe the Dogs players can all put in money and buy him one of those "pass the ball through the hole" boards, and a stack of footys.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His birthday is in July... maybe the Dogs players can all put in money and buy him one of those "pass the ball through the hole" boards, and a stack of footys.
Cracked me up,made my day.Cheers.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tough times lol fuck my life you fat deadshit being finally found out as a useless prick isn’t a tough time.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst no.9 to ever play for the club.
Hands down.
I hope JMK or Brown make a go of it so I don't get tortured by Michael Lichaa ever again.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The way i see Lichaa is before Pay came along Des stopped him running, which was an effective part of his game before Des. Made him look like a hard worker with no threat in attack ever. Then late last year he thinks fk it i will start running now and then so other teams might pick me up. It didnt look like he would be picked up by a FG side before the last 3 or 4 rounds.

As time has passed he has now taken that, and gone too far in the other direction with it. Now he tries to run TOO MUCH. Not enough passing, too many wasted tackles TRYING to get through the line. Cook is the best hooker i have seen this year to date, and he doesnt try and run the ball every few tackles. So when he does run its less expected. Cook runs to the line and passes a lot, Lichaa needs to do that more too.
First of all he should lose about 7-8kg.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't get why managers always seems to get their way with the club, maybe it was the old board. Massive money for under performers, back ended contracts.

No-one was after Lichaa, they should have offered him a one year deal, if he didn't want that they should have let him walk. Brown and JMK were already signed so it wasn't like we had no options.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Service is very slow. He doesn’t have a kicking game. He doesn’t drive his forward to play the ball quickly. If he can improve in all these areas then possibly pick him first grade

Status
Not open for further replies.