Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yeah everyone says it’s a knock on but Sutton and @Kaz .
FMD still fucking fuming over that game.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I have seen and heard it all. Every decision which pay complained about on Sutton was defended by his brother. Should we now call this game “Sutton’s League” surely someone has to speak up with authority or are the all corrupt including Greenberg.
Who's Greenberg? Is he related to greenturd?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
don't need to go that far back

just compare the knock on from foran in the first half from kick off, that went backwards too.

he was wearing the wrong jersey hence it was called a knock on.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
don't need to go that far back

just compare the knock on from foran in the first half from kick off, that went backwards too.

he was wearing the wrong jersey hence it was called a knock on.
Foran tried to drop kick it like Slater but failed lol .
Who comes up with these rules.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah everyone says it’s a knock on but Sutton and @Kaz .

I think I am completely switching off from rugby league.

usually I do watch games on Friday night no matter who is playing tonight I had no motivation to watch it. I am happy I am not following this game that is run by the corrupt mafia.

lets see how long will this last.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

usually I do watch games on Friday night no matter who is playing tonight I had no motivation to watch it. I am happy I am not following this game that is run by the corrupt mafia.

I’m the same not going to watch any more games fuck the nrl.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto. We've watched music vids all night, couldn't care less about the nrl. Been a great night not ruined by biased commentators, clueless (corrupt/incompetent?) refs or some talking-head sprouting the odds on some random player scoring in the 7th minute.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty funny tbh.

I don't necessarily disagree with it being ruled knocked back but conservatively speaking that's been called a knock on 90% of the time for the last 3 years.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter whether it was a knock-on, or the Broncos were standing in our backline during the play the ball. The ref's call is non-contestable and it stands regardless.
We may know he got it wrong, but the points have been awarded to the Broncos, and we have to fight another day.

When the day comes, and we win on a controversial decision that puts us into the finals or gifts us a GF, I will take the win as ours by right.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It's pretty funny tbh.

I don't necessarily disagree with it being ruled knocked back but conservatively speaking that's been called a knock on 90% of the time for the last 3 years.
Can you please tell me where in that 10% is the knock back?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor wittle baby.

Wait until Pay is fined.

I await your post about it. :tearsofjoy:

Hides shit stirring spoon.

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Until Friday night at 7.55pm

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I have seen and heard it all. Every decision which pay complained about on Sutton was defended by his brother. Should we now call this game “Sutton’s League” surely someone has to speak up with authority or are the all corrupt including Greenberg.
Let's not forget this is the NRL shit flows down from the top. Greenturd gags the clubs from talking about the officials, enables the refs to ruin the game with bullshit calls and we as fans are force fed the crap they tend to dish out as fair and just.

Last edited:

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've not been as angry about anything in a long long time. Just when I thought I was losing my passion for it too... I couldn't stop going on about it all day today at work. Not just the call at the end (imagine they penalised every contact like that on a chaser? Whoever got the kickoff would be 100-0 at half time). But that was a blatant conspiracy against us. Broncos were getting warnings in the 2nd half for infringements that we'd been penalised all game for.. a blatant knock on that the broncos even gave themselves up called back... then off the back of that we get the ball back only to be penalised incorrectly for "interference". Not only that, the ref doesn't realise Klemmer is captain then marches us 10 because Klemmer asked him a question?! Based on this year, the average game has 20-25 penalties yet we didn't see one since the 29th minute and shortly after we went up 14-6. The picture I seen with the entire broncos team 2-3m offside on the half way with 2 mins to go is telling. We get a penalty then and we more than likely kick a field goal and win. All the momentum turners went the broncos way and it's not the first time this year they've been gifted a win by the refs. I honestly can't remember the last time we won a game at the death based on a controversial call but fuck we've lost a few from them. Questions need to be asked.
If Pay gets fined 10k for this then whatever but I wish he got even more stuck into them. I can't believe they defended all these calls. My blood was boiling for 3 hours after that game. This was worse than the souths Black Friday and dragons 2009 game combined. Every single commentator on the game both fox and nine biased or not said that was a knock on and these ***** try to defend it?! That completely changed the game imo

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you please tell me where in that 10% is the knock back?
I'm saying Bernard Sutton is correct, ball travelled back from the original point of contact but 90% of the time that's been ruled as a knock on from what we've seen from refs the last 3 years. It's "funny" that Gerard uses that instance to correctly call that a play on

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm saying Bernard Sutton is correct, ball travelled back from the original point of contact but 90% of the time that's been ruled as a knock on from what we've seen from refs the last 3 years. It's "funny" that Gerard uses that instance to correctly call that a play on
It was a knock-on because Isaako propelled the ball forwards. Momentum from the direction from where Isaako was coming from made the actual direction of the ball bounce backwards. If is like when balls are passed backwards out of a hand & yet float forward because of the momentum of the player passing the ball. Simple physics. Someone should explain this to the Sutton crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.