Rate Frawleys performance out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think some kennelers on here are hypocrites. Now, no one has mentioned Martin's missed tackle that cost us the last try under the post which unfortunately can happen but otherwise he had a great game but if it was Frawley or Elliot they'd be asking for their heads. Seriously, when making comments on players get your facts right when you want to put blame on players you think cost us the game.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think some kennelers on here are hypocrites. Now, no one has mentioned Martin's missed tackle that cost us the last try under the post which unfortunately can happen but otherwise he had a great game but if it was Frawley or Elliot they'd be asking for their heads. Seriously, when making comments on players get your facts right when you want to put blame on players you think cost us the game.
I’m not sold in Martin. Cant see any footwork or ball playing in him. Ran more like a middle forward last night.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because when people target certain players they completely ignore the positives and just focus on all the negatives and vice versa. We all do it lol.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not sold in Martin. Cant see any footwork or ball playing in him. Ran more like a middle forward last night.
Your right based on last night but I think he did the job Pay wanted of him and that was be tough and keep it simple, and he did that. He'll be better for the run and experience

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Martin still had hold of him. it was RFM who didn't do the job properly.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly would much rather foz to be second receiver, would be way more deadly there
Yeh totally agree. But when you have 3 props over 650k and 4 backs over 650k then you have no halves.

Like you said Foran chiming in 5-6 times a half would be deadly.

Foran running the show (or not running it as it’s been) doesn’t work. Especially with Frawley and King as the play makers :unamused:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin still had hold of him. it was RFM who didn't do the job properly.
First he slipped out of Martins grasp down low as first defender but yes RFM's tackle over the top was weak.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay not feeling it with Brown.
Must’ve pissed him off good and proper!
The bloke is playing hooker and is the leading try scorer in the ISP with 8 tries, but na super sub Holland at hooker :tearsofjoy:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay not feeling it with Brown.
Must’ve pissed him off good and proper!
Has to be the case. Heard he's a lazy bastard at training. Not sure if it's true or not but something stinks

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
First he slipped out of Martins grasp down low as first defender but yes RFM's tackle over the top was weak.
We should also question why our two edge defenders were stuck making a tackle right through the middle together. What were the blokes inside them doing?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bloke is playing hooker and is the leading try scorer in the ISP with 8 tries, but na super sub Holland at hooker :tearsofjoy:
OK so just like Mbye got taken off a few weeks ago we had to reshuffle the side and put Jacko at centre. If Nu Brown was there instead of Holland and we reshuffle again and move Jacko to centre do you really think we have enough backup in the forwards to cover? It will further weaken it which is Pays way of thinking I'm sure. Holland can cover backs and hooker. He has done nothing wrong so far. Nu Brown to 6 I think is what we need to fire up our attack.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should also question why our two edge defenders were stuck making a tackle right through the middle together. What were the blokes inside them doing?
Yep true not sure I'm too scared to watch the replay and see Sutton's ugly head

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
OK so just like Mbye got taken off a few weeks ago we had to reshuffle the side and put Jacko at centre. If Nu Brown was there instead of Holland and we reshuffle again and move Jacko to centre do you really think we have enough backup in the forwards to cover? It will further weaken it which is Pays way of thinking I'm sure. Holland can cover backs and hooker. He has done nothing wrong so far. Nu Brown to 6 I think is what we need to fire up our attack.
Yes, that's what we have to do now. We can't carry a back with the squad and form we are in atm. Holland is not a hooker and it's an absolutely ridiculous decision to play him there. Brown has also trained in the centres while at the sharks, JMK also looks defensively sound enough to also play there. There are better options for us to try and win a game of football than having Holland play bloody hooker.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You start on a 5

Bad kicks first half, played average so 3

Second half scored and played solid I would give him a 6

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah it’s just coming across as really petty now. Pick the best, most talented team and let them play. No bullshit politics just give the best guys the jersey and let their form decide.
On form nu Brown is playing better than anyone in our spine in any grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.