Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Knock on every game, if we had of done that same thing it would of been called knock on so the scum could give the donkeys an advantage like they did all bloody game .

Sick of this shit. Our team an coach had suffered because of this an it’s simply not right at all.

NRL.. sort your shit out an stop letting winning teams fall to the sword! Which is what happend to us.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
even the winger gave up on that as it was such a big knock on.

only person who didn't think it was a knock on was the cheating ****.
Go to foxsports.com.au.

The replays show is wasn’t a knock-on.

Having said that, 9 times out of 10, the refs call it a knock-on.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think you understand what people are trying to say.... I also believe a lot of us also agree with what you are saying as we do shoot ourselves in the foot a lot of times in games and fade away the back end of games. I’m the first to admit that. But some changes pay made last night made me see some young guns thrive like Martin and jmk in hooker. We looked sharper and better when we didn’t make mistakes.

But In saying that, the ref influenced possision at crucial times and turned the game in favour of the broncos. Yes maybe just maybe that didn’t influence that specific moment for the end result, but it was a combination of total bias ref calls and decisions that accumulated it into what it was. They gave broncos every opportunity to get back in the game and one thing people haven’t mentioned is the back to back sets we held broncos out on try line and then Sutton blew the whistle for a penalty on 5th tackle because Morris boys where offside but had no part at all in the play. If that isn’t a bullshit call I don’t know what is.
I agree with what you say, certainly with respect to the work the new guys did last night. That is a big part of the reason why I see us getting better from this point, but now we have the refs boss/brother stating that all the calls were spot on - so where does that leave us? $10k poorer, 2 points less and not being 100% focussed on fixing every one of our problems for next week because in their minds they may be thinking that like many on here do, it's the refs who lost us the game. The only thing you can be sure of is that next week there will be just as many questionable refereeing decisions against the Eels. What we don't know is how or whether the players will react the right way and power through it.

As for that penalty, the refs have been blowing that one all season and rightly so. If one side rushes up that cuts of the attacking options of the other side. Doesn't matter that the ball didn't go that way because you would argue it can't because they were offside. I just saw the Klemmer one again while channel surfing. It wasn't Sutton who called out Jmoz it was the touchie - so what's our record with that touchie? Must be horrendous eh! Anyway I guess its time to move one. Appreciate your point of view though.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon the games corrupt. Refs are involved in a betting syndicate. Thought it for a while now. Do they even get checked or are they allowed to bet.
Its not our year but we cant get dudded out of games. Thats the bunnies and now broncos games. Thats 4 points put us where we deserve to be.
I used to see the refs train on the archery fields when i lived in olympic park, wonder if they still do? Someone should go sit there and hurl abuse at them the whole time
I am confident now that they are corrupt. Games today are decided by refs I don’t care what anyone says. They decide who and where and when gets a penalty. As we all know who ever has possession wins. If u penalised two teams for all there infringements in an 80 minute game of football you would get a penalty every minute. First they penalise u in the first 15 minutes for laying on a player and then the rest of the game the rule dosent exist. Same goes for off side and other infringements.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with what you say, certainly with respect to the work the new guys did last night. That is a big part of the reason why I see us getting better from this point, but now we have the refs boss/brother stating that all the calls were spot on - so where does that leave us? $10k poorer, 2 points less and not being 100% focussed on fixing every one of our problems for next week because in their minds they may be thinking that like many on here do, it's the refs who lost us the game. The only thing you can be sure of is that next week there will be just as many questionable refereeing decisions against the Eels. What we don't know is how or whether the players will react the right way and power through it.

As for that penalty, the refs have been blowing that one all season and rightly so. If one side rushes up that cuts of the attacking options of the other side. Doesn't matter that the ball didn't go that way because you would argue it can't because they were offside. I just saw the Klemmer one again while channel surfing. It wasn't Sutton who called out Jmoz it was the touchie - so what's our record with that touchie? Must be horrendous eh! Anyway I guess its time to move one. Appreciate your point of view though.
At the end of the day we can argue back and forth but we all want the same thing and that’s for our team to be successful. If I’m right and your wrong or vice verse doesn’t matter. They just need to get better overall and questions still need to be asked about the standard of ref across the board. Everywhere on social media majority of supporters who don’t even follow the dogs admit to the fact we got robbed badly. To the point some even said it was prob the most biased ref of a game they have ever seen. But anyway nothing is gona change that now so as you said work on our errors and look towards next week. Got a funny feeling parra will have to much to play for

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course his going to try and justify his decisions. The guy is a cheating bastard along with his brothers. Time will tell if they get caught out on their scandal that's been going on. It's in sports all over the world and if you think it's not happening in the NRL then we are all fools.

When referees are dropped the worst thing that can happen is they don't referee an nrl match for a week or so. No investigation, just yes he made bad errors. Not a bad price to pay for a payment under the table. We've seen criminals hang around players. Do you think criminals don't target the main man in the middle who can decide a match? Shame on you NRL past and present for not holding up the integrity of the game.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A brother sticking up for his brother,,,,, hardly news worthy,.,..

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Go to foxsports.com.au.

Lol that’s is funny. 45 years ago I knew what a shoulder charge was and loved watching them. a shepherd., a forward pass, a knock on.. today we’ll everyone has there view even our refs because they rule on what suits them. The bunker well that was put there because of so many mistakes by referree s. So who pretends to knows the rules now ? Don’t Kidd yourself

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
At the end of the day we can argue back and forth but we all want the same thing and that’s for our team to be successful. If I’m right and your wrong or vice verse doesn’t matter. They just need to get better overall and questions still need to be asked about the standard of ref across the board. Everywhere on social media majority of supporters who don’t even follow the dogs admit to the fact we got robbed badly. To the point some even said it was prob the most biased ref of a game they have ever seen. But anyway nothing is gona change that now so as you said work on our errors and look towards next week. Got a funny feeling parra will have to much to play for
Hope not. I'll be there to cheer them on regardless....

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes spot on for you to get your cash payment you little cheating worm. Corrupt criminals, like you will try to portray yourself as a straight, law abiding citizen. In the past you have tried to push aside the criticism and come out and use this family man persona and have your wife say it is not warranted. This is to hide your dark side. That's how crims work. You will be caught out, all three of you Sutton brothers and when you are will be the day integrity is restored in the NRL.

I want to hear from the referees boss on what he has to say. Oh hang on that's your brother Bernard. Haha...the stench just gets stronger. Of course his not going to come out and go against your calls. It's a family affair of Rorts and All.

Shame on you Todd Greenberg for allowing this conflict of interest to continue and tarnish the NRL

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go to foxsports.com.au.

Thank you.

But most people here won't believe it.

It's where, I think his right hand is.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you.

But most people here won't believe it.

It's where, I think his right hand is.
You are kidding!! The moment it is touched it can only go forward and then it floats backwards which constitutes a knock on. Have a look again right at the moment it hits his hands. The first direction the ball travels is in a forward motion then floats backwards. You don't judge a knock on by where it lands.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bernie Sutton has said all the calls were spot on..........cough bullshit!!!

I don't believe these lying f*cks can kiss their mothers with shit stained lips.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They gave the refs more power than superman lol ,you not allowed to ask a question! The game is sinking and if they don't stop deciding games, sooner or later the fans will look at another game to watch

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are bound to find other refs saying the same thing in other games with other teams..

Status
Not open for further replies.