Rate Frawleys performance out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6/10 ... definite room for improvement and I was death riding him coming into the game. His kicks are poor.. but at least he backs up breaks unlike 11 other players out there.

Foran's issue is he's playing both halves at the moment, and takes on the line.

When he gets help from a decent halves partner, he'll look far better.

Besides he got a burner in his shoulder in first half and was playing with one arm.
Decent help from halves partner?

Dr. James Andrews cant help Foran

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone last night was rocks and diamonds including Frawley. And don't get me started on RFM and Martin. Rocks and Diamonds.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Everyone last night was rocks and diamonds including Frawley. And don't get me started on RFM and Martin. Rocks and Diamonds.
What did those 2 do that was so wrong?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What did those 2 do that was so wrong?
RFM with the early errors and penalties.

Martin being out of position defensively. That whole right edge was a mess (as it always is), but it really doesn't help when your right side defender is in the middle of the field while defending the line.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
RFM with the early errors and penalties.

Martin being out of position defensively. That whole right edge was a mess (as it always is), but it really doesn't help when your right side defender is in the middle of the field while defending the line.
RFM dropped the ball once, missed 1 tackle and didn't concede a single penalty. It was a shit time to drop the ball but it's going to happen time to time with him as he's the only bloke that consistently tries to break out of a tackle or get an offload away.

Our right edge is flawed structurely, doesn't matter who plays there as we are always short numbers. The combo of Foran, Hoppa and Montoya is also just too slow and lacking in defensive class, any space on the edge is punished with a try because of it. Meanwhile The Morris' are clinical on the left edge defensively while RFM is really mobile, as a unit they work quick enough to cover any space and prevent it beinf a try.

Pay also shouldn't have played Martin the full 80 in his first game, especially with us under so much defensive pressure. Jackson should have shifted to the edge to give Martin a short spell and then moved him back to the middle when Martin returned. Instead Pay only gave Jackson 49 minutes of footy last night...no idea why.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The criticism of Foran is somewhat justified. But he really needs a good partner in the halves. He just doesnt have it.
Frawley and JMK are not supporting him like they should. They should be on his shoulder like a dog on a bone.
I really think Cleeland should be given a chance. He would improve immensely whilst playing with better players than ISP provide.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better than Foran/10
With the ball Foran is invisible. He should have the ball in his hands more than anybody. He goes big periods without touching the ball. At least JMK can pass to the right. So he may start seeing some more ball.

Without the ball he is very visible. They spot him and they run his way. The try which he got left with a cold as they ran past him last night was embarrassing.

His Shoulder looks Shot. If he doesn’t pick up his game soon. He needs to be rested at the very least for a few weeks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
With the ball Foran is invisible. He should have the ball in his hands more than anybody. He goes big periods without touching the ball. At least JMK can pass to the right. So he may start seeing some more ball.

Without the ball he is very visible. They spot him and they run his way. The try which he got left with a cold as they ran past him last night was embarrassing.

His Shoulder looks Shot. If he doesn’t pick up his game soon. He needs to be rested at the very least for a few weeks.
He doesn't even need to be super creative or play right into the line every time he has the ball, he just need to get his hands onto it and move the ball around and look for weaknesses in the defence to keep him in the game and the defence guessing.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The **** is still dead set average!!! So whats with all the back slapping??? After last night our season is shot to the shit house. Surely Deano should blood Lewis now???
Why? Did Frawley have anything to do with the loss? No.

Personally i think we should keep the Foran/Frawley/JMK combo, Lichaa on the bench instead of Holland (to rest JMK as needed)

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley 7-7.5/10... Foran a solid 3-4/10

Foran is just bloody hopeless

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he can defend which he was solid at last night then he should stay in FG. But if he goes back to how he defended last season then please give someone else a crack in the halves

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What exactly do u want out of him? hes gone to the line to engage defenders more than any other half in the competition and wears a shot for it every time. Hes never been a flashy half known to throw the long cut out balls and have an unreal kicking game. Hes had to deal with a rookie half partner most of the year whos taken zero pressure off him.
mate just because some moron has come up with a stat about engaging a line doesnt mean sh!t..

you can engage the line all you like, but if you only got one trick and its in slow motion when your engaging the line, then it aint worth squat....

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought this spine looked more natural than the previous.. if Moses would bother to get himself more involved we would pose more of a threat..

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
7 out of 10. Definitely gives us more in attack than JMK who I thought went ok at hooker. Why not play Frawley at half and Foran at 6? These seem their natural positions.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did he miss many tackles or cost us any trys? I know he saved us one with a one on one tackle on Milford I think it was.
So im struggling to find what's funny exactly.
Maybe you were watching one of last year's games
Hahahahahaha.... mate. Not agreeing or disagreeing with your statements about frawleys defence.

Read what i quoted you as saying.... now dont relate that quote to ANYTHING about football....

Get it?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our team is like someone who has suffered a massive stroke and all they give him is Panadol :anguished:

Last edited:

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha.... mate. Not agreeing or disagreeing with your statements about frawleys defence.

Read what i quoted you as saying.... now dont relate that quote to ANYTHING about football....

Get it?
I'm having a brain dead day on site today so my bad I just red it again lol.
I assure you I was talking about his defence hahaha

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1/10 he needs to fuck off and take M'Bye with him and Lichaa, why would a fullback let the ball bounce 5m out from your own line, what a knob!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I really think Cleeland should be given a chance. He would improve immensely whilst playing with better players than ISP provide.
NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOOoooOOooooooOoO

27, yet to debut, and I honestly don't think will.

Defence is terrible, lots of "glory plays" but rarely gets involved. Kicking game is "meh" as well.

Will be gone at seasons end anyway so we won't have to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.