Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he say anything about the Refs? don't wanna watch it :(

Reactions: DT

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Called Sutton a cheat without too much there for the NRL to take severe action against him.

Also spoke of how Sutton doesn't respect the bulldogs players at all using the klemmer captain incident and Sutton claiming back chat

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was like Toovey & Robinson's presser rolled into one. Pay - "that decision was disgraceful" "ridiculous". Greenturd $10,000 fine coming up.

Robinson had a go at either Sutton or Cummins for how he spoke to his players.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Called Sutton a cheat without too much there for the NRL to take severe action against him.

Also spoke of how Sutton doesn't respect the bulldogs players at all using the klemmer captain incident and Sutton claiming back chat
Was very smartly worded. There's not much the NRL can do without making a big fuss out of it. The NRL will be wanting to keep this quiet and hoping we forget come next week.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/03/live-stream-broncos-bulldogs-press-conferences/
Fast Foward to 19, unless you want to listen to Wayne and his boyfriend chat before hand.

HOLY SMOKES!! SHOTS FIRED!!! Dean Pay is PISSED OFF as hell.

$10k fine incoming!!!!

Pay:
"A lot of decisions that went against us.. a LOT ... we shouldn't have even been in that position"

Pay: "If it looks like a knock on it is a knock on.. disgraceful call"

Pay: "Darius says he felt he may have brushed him... is that worth a penalty to stop a game of football? We didn't get the opportunity to keep playing... the games over"

Pay: "I've got a group of blokes in there that busted their arse tonight ... and to be decided like that... it's ridiculous... you know.. what do I say to them?"

Pay: "I dont know .. it's like we are not supposed to win"

Pay: "Yep I'll follow it up with them, they'll say 'We got it wrong' and then they'll just move on.. but it doesn't help us... you know .. we are trying to win a game of footy here and get our season ya know.. back going forward again.. and it's decided like that"

Jackson: "Yeah definitely on the back of what I think was 40% possession we put ourselves a position to win it and as Deanos already said... 17 blokes out there busted an absolute arse off for 80 minutes and for it to come down to a decision like that ... which ... yeah ... I won't say any more about that.... but yeah... it's heartbreaking mate.. its two points... its gold for us at the moment.. so can't question attitude and effort of the boys."

Pay: "The other thing is about it.. is the way he speaks to my players as well... you know .. Jacko was off.. Dave Klemmer goes over to speak to him okay.. he doesn't even ask him if he is the captain at that time....Dave said he was.. and he penalised him for back chat.. He wasn't aggressive towards him...he was asking a question... and that penalty ties it up at 14 all... it was just one decision after another.."

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will get fined! Deano was right, Sutton is terrible he makes calls as he goes along and having his brother in charge is a conflict of interest numerus times he has mde blunders yet referees not only first grade but the top games

Reactions: DT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he roasted the vermin Sutton at the end on not talking properly to Klemmer who was the captain and blowing a penalty without even asking if he was the captain or not.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well done Deano but it's still not enough for me. I am furious at this shite constantly happening, I demand that the club do or say something tomorrow and follow this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.