Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Say what you like about Des but there is no denying he is very "good" at getting our boys up for these do or die clashes. Tonight was like a September elimination final come early... Haha what a joke. Even if we do pull off a miracle and make the finals it will just happen again as it did tonight, as it did last season against the Panthers, as it did the year before against the Roosters, what about the way we fell apart against the Rabbits in the GF and the year before that in the finals against fkn Newcastle... Flogged, flogged, flogged, flogged and fkn flogged... Pack your bags Des and get the fk out of my club!
I dont think we will have to worry about losing any finals. we arent going to go from winning 2 of our last 10 to winning 6 straight. Only thing to look forward to this year now is it may lead to Des getting the ass.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEWS FLASH. The whole bulldogs squad will undergo reconstructive anal surgery at seasons end to close additional anal openings which have been ripped by opposition teams many times this season

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can someone start a facebook campaign and get every bulldogs supporter that wants "Des Out" to change their profile picture to the one attached. I can't go through this crap again next season and if they are going to change the coach it has to happen now - otherwise 2018 will be a write off as well. I can't have my kids grow up in a world where the Bulldogs are a fkn laughing stock, that's what Parra and Souths are for.

OK got it - if you want Des gone, change your profile pic and show the club that we won't put up with this sh#t any longer.

Attachments

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The funniest thing from last night was when Elliot fell over with no one near him and lost the ball

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funniest thing from last night was when Elliot fell over with no one near him and lost the ball
Yep I'm sure we were all laughing CEO lol
Laughing at the fcuk nut and the state the club is in

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They got raped with 695 Comments in an hour
Since when was a 30 point hiding and 42 points scored against a gutsy effort
Nek Minnit give out participation awards and most improved
They've removed the "Gutsy Effort" as of this morning

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Say what you like about Des but there is no denying he is very "good" at getting our boys up for these do or die clashes. Tonight was like a September elimination final come early... Haha what a joke. Even if we do pull off a miracle and make the finals it will just happen again as it did tonight, as it did last season against the Panthers, as it did the year before against the Roosters, what about the way we fell apart against the Rabbits in the GF and the year before that in the finals against fkn Newcastle... Flogged, flogged, flogged, flogged and fkn flogged... Pack your bags Des and get the fk out of my club!
No miracles this year mate even though we have Moses playing for us lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They got raped with 695 Comments in an hour
Since when was a 30 point hiding and 42 points scored against a gutsy effort
Nek Minnit give out participation awards and most improved
Castle and dib watching a dogs game

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forced passes, gave away penalties and didn't have the defense we were famous for.
Those pink socks were not for sudden death, who the fuck allowed them?
Last time we wore pink socks we were the 'mud dogs' and got flogged, no wonder Sonny walked.
Women in League round again and believe me, we did a damn good impression of a bunch of women...

Status
Not open for further replies.