Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven’t been bothered posting for a while but if Frawley is back in the team I seriously will give it away. I supported him for too long and think he is garbage.

Doesnt matter anyway, Sutton is ref so we lose definitely!
Frawley is rubbish but imo offers more then JMK in attack which is where we are struggling. Frawley wasn't too bad in the first 2 rounds and if he plays as well as he can then can take a bit of pressure off Foran as was the case in the storm game. We are lacking options in the halves big time

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never really noticed Priest in he's NRL career and i didn't really notice him on the weekend playing in reserves. Is he actually any good? A lot have said we have better deserving players. But is there any good in Priest at all?
Just a average player and pays love child from Canberra so that warrants selection after 20 min in ISP and no off season! Get fucked pay seriously!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Settle down ya bunch of know it alls. Christ if you were any good you'd be playing first grade. Pays played for Australia in the front row, pretty sure he's qualified to pick a forward pack. When you've done what he's done, feel free to question it..

Micko1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
Settle down ya bunch of know it alls. Christ if you were any good you'd be playing first grade. Pays played for Australia in the front row, pretty sure he's qualified to pick a forward pack. When you've done what he's done, feel free to question it..
This is exactly right. There is nothing wrong with debating the ins and outs but the constant attacks on players and coach is just ridiculous. I have always thought that if you don't have the balls to say it in person why type it on a screen. I doubt anybody hear would attack the players or coach in person.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get your point but you can’t be satisfied with Pay this season. He has picked a poor bench week in and week out. He doesn’t know how to use his bench properly and we look worse than last season. You don’t have to play first grade to know how to pick a team. Take these two teams for example: Souths and titans have an inferior squad but look miles better than us.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We all wanted to see changes so it’s good to see something happening. At least Pay is acknowledging there is a problem in areas and attempting to do something about it. Not all the changes that everybody wanted but Lichaa to ISP is a massive one which the majority have been calling for.

Some are bagging the small forwards but mobile forwards could mean more points. Klemmer and Woods need to play big minutes for our go forward.
Those 2 boys will lift, I actually think they have been harshly criticised over the past month , Woods needs to be better, but has no support. Lichaa had to go and his attitude is his biggest issue , JMK gives better service at hooker and is a great defender. I like what pay has done , at least he is trying something different. Dogs by 10 in an upset

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just because you were a good player doesn't make you a good coach just FYI. The best coaches in our game weren't the best players in the game in their heyday.

Honestly we need to start having a meritocracy at the club. You're picked based on your form and your ability, otherwise it engenders a culture of being suck ups to the coach which is dangerous for the club

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How does Eastwood get dropped, he has been our best bench forward by a country mile, on form he should be starting over Elliot?

Am ecstatic that Lichaa may finally be dropped. Just a shame its for Frawley! Like trading one weakness for another. I dont see us being highly competitive until Pay finds a way for both Lichaa and Frawley to be history.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve done way more Than pay has done and will ever do.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does Eastwood get dropped, he has been our best bench forward by a country mile, on form he should be starting over Elliot?

Am ecstatic that Lichaa may finally be dropped. Just a shame its for Frawley! Like trading one weakness for another. I dont see us being highly competitive until Pay finds a way for both Lichaa and Frawley to be history.
Eastwood may be our best forward for like 2 runs. I only notice him for like 10 mins and he is off the rest of the game. Maybe Eastwood is working on his fitness

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eastwood honestly looks like he has the body and fitness of those ex player's who have come out of retirement to take part in a Legends charity match..

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Eastwood honestly looks like he has the body and fitness of those ex player's who have come out of retirement to take part in a Legends charity match..
He has looked like that his whole career

Status
Not open for further replies.