Lichaa Axed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
so can some one please tell me if liccha is in or out?

seems like Fatima loves to leave men with blue balls.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree with what your saying. But I don’t think he wants to shake up shit way to much in one game. He can’t drop jmk because he hasn’t done anything to bad and he can’t throw brown in the halves as his suited to be a hooker. Only thing I’d like to see is brown swapped with Holland on the bench as brown can kick. And I’d also like to see Lewis into grade spot down the track somewhere
True, Pay probably doesn't want to shake shit up way to much in one game but he has nothing to lose. Our season is highly long gone so might as well blood in the young kids and lets see what they can produce on field. They'll play with more heart and a spot for first grade.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fualalo must be hanging on by a thread

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And holland is still on the bench‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂
Montoya should get dropped for Holland and Fine should be the utility seeing as Brown wont get a rub in the 17 for some reason

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reckon Lichaa should go play in England. Like Corey T and Blake Green, may help him figure himself out and come back a better player.
Would be nice, player swap with Leeds for Parcell, or with Warrington for Daryl Clark are the only decent 9's over there imo (except for Roby who's 32)

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Fualalo doesn’t throw away the ball 5 min before halftime do we go on and hold 10 point lead and eventually win?

Fk I have been asking myself that’s everyday since we lost lol
All our errors result in tries.

Fualolo’s drop.

Jmk’a 7 tackle set.

Woods’ drop.

Yeh fuck ups need to be punished but our defensive structures have to be questioned at the same time.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Lichaa will drop to ISM and replace the in form hooker (Brown) in ISM? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.