Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't worry about the team worry about the Suttons...yes plural both Gerard and Chris....

Last edited:
Reactions: DT

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Priest getting a start over To'omaga is a fucking embarrassment. Priest missed part of pre season and has played a couple of minutes off the bench in a single game of ISP. Meanwhile To'omaga has been killing it in ISP week after week yet doesn't get a look in. Pay is so fucked.
Priest played a quality 30 minutes off the bench.Ten tackles and a few of them pretty solid and made 142 metres, 67 post contact metres, 2 tackle breaks ........Renouf has been phenomenal and was not too shabby last weekend either 50 minutes 21 tackles and 182 metres, 70 post contact metres, two line breaks, 8 tackle breaks....AND two beautiful tries one of them carrying a few over with him and then a lovely hit spin and swivel for the other.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/siteassets.../2018/stats-reports/rd8-bulldogsseaeagles.pdf

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Carney back too Sydney...??

Maybe he’s the answer!!

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He made changes , it’s a start ffs.
We all wanted to see changes so it’s good to see something happening. At least Pay is acknowledging there is a problem in areas and attempting to do something about it. Not all the changes that everybody wanted but Lichaa to ISP is a massive one which the majority have been calling for.

Some are bagging the small forwards but mobile forwards could mean more points. Klemmer and Woods need to play big minutes for our go forward.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Renouf vs Clay Priest NSW Cup stats.

upload_2018-5-1_19-27-46.png

Clay makes massive metres per minute in his first game back, but more likely to let in a try.
To'omaga doesn't make as many metres per minute, but attack was huge last game up the guts with 2 tries.

Adam idiot is still hiding from regan Campbell Gillard after rcg told him to run at him so he could quote “Fcuk up his face”!
RCG is more likely to shoot a load over his face than "fuck it up".

ESP coz bennet is playing ducks and drakes with lodge and McCullough being named. Both are in serious doubt
Lodge shouldn't even be allowed to play. Piece of shit needs to pay his dues.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on the ISP team lists we are more then likely going to see:

1. Martin for Fine
2. Frawley in for Holland and will take JMK's spot in the halves with JMK coming off the bench.
If that's the case then who starts at hooker?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Priest getting a start over To'omaga is a fucking embarrassment. Priest missed part of pre season and has played a couple of minutes off the bench in a single game of ISP. Meanwhile To'omaga has been killing it in ISP week after week yet doesn't get a look in. Pay is so fucked.
Makes no fucking sense hey... personally i didnt think Priest did anything impressive on the weekend... at times i forgot he was playing lol... One of Deans Canberra favourites i guess... Des 2.0

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay brought him over from the raiders and rates him as his love child so I reckon he will play the rest of the year but yes Renouf deserves his chance ahead of Martin and priest

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Priest played a quality 30 minutes off the bench.Ten tackles and a few of them pretty solid and made 142 metres, 67 post contact metres, 2 tackle breaks ........Renouf has been phenomenal and was not too shabby last weekend either 50 minutes 21 tackles and 182 metres, 70 post contact metres, two line breaks, 8 tackle breaks....AND two beautiful tries one of them carrying a few over with him and then a lovely hit spin and swivel for the other.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/siteassets.../2018/stats-reports/rd8-bulldogsseaeagles.pdf
Are you trying to convince me Priest sgould be there over To'omaga or not? Haha.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Renouf vs Clay Priest NSW Cup stats.

View attachment 5760

Clay makes massive metres per minute in his first game back, but more likely to let in a try.
To'omaga doesn't make as many metres per minute, but attack was huge last game up the guts with 2 tries.
Stats are useless a lot of the time and even more so when you compare 1 game worth of stats for one player with five games worth of stats for the other...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People need to remember... Brissie is only 2 hrs flight away. Players can be flown up/down really easily.

Might be other reasons they haven't travelled up early.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Stats are useless a lot of the time and even more so when you compare 1 game worth of stats for one player with five games worth of stats for the other...
It proves that Priest isn't a dud if he ends up playing. If we get those metres from him in 30 minutes... hell yeah!!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand naming Fine if he is going to get dropped, Fine was named to start in ISP while Martin wasn't named.
Couldn't agree more considering I'm sure Bennet reads the news or watches the news about our changes for this week. It's annoying and something we thought was gone when des left but now pay is trying to play games and it's Gona fool nobody

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It proves that Priest isn't a dud if he ends up playing. If we get those metres from him in 30 minutes... hell yeah!!
He is pays love child from Canberra and surely nobody can come back from a pre season off after only few minutes in ISP. Stupid decision by our coach

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been giving pay the benefit of the doubt but he’s starting to piss me off.

As others have said, fuck priest we need to’manga and I wouldn’t mind seeing Jayden okunmbu get a run too.
Agree on Renouf but after watching a few games of ISP this year Jaydens defence is terrible and I don't think ready for FG

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you trying to convince me Priest sgould be there over To'omaga or not? Haha.
No, not really, just saying that Priest actually impressed me in his first outing for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.