You’ll have both Klemmer & Woods during Origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klemmer so far this year:

Most post contact meters
Most runs by a forward (2nd overall)
Most meters by a forward (3rd overall)
Has been picked in the NSW team of the week 5 times already this year.

Seriously, what the fuck more do you expect of him?
His stats are very deceiving, it's getting close to Tolman territory. His post contact metres aren't nearly as valuabe as the stats make them look, same as his run metres. His contact is very poor as he runs so far upright, as a result he has one of the slowest play the the balls as defenders just catch him and roll him over very easily. There's also little to no attempt from him to actually push away the defender, he's just far to focused on trying to get metres and the defence really doesn't care.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everybody these days has a "reliable source'' - Klemmer is actually having one of his better seasons so I call BS

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OP is off his head.

Klemmer will be the first name read out.

Sharon woods I am not so sure about tho. The fat **** doesn’t deserve his jersey.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer so far this year:

Most post contact meters
Most runs by a forward (2nd overall)
Most meters by a forward (3rd overall)
Has been picked in the NSW team of the week 5 times already this year.

Seriously, what the fuck more do you expect of him?
People on this place need there head read sometimes, our forwards aren't the ones killing us with not being able to score points, they get us there every games, our spine on the other hand..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
People won't agree, but this is what I'd go with for game one
8. Woods (who else do you pick honestly, McLean would be here had he not got injured)
9. McInness
10. Campbell-Gillard
11. Frizzell
12. Cordner
13. DeBelin (Jackson has lost his origin spot and won't play again sadly, hope im wrong)

14. Cook
15. J.Trobojevic
16. Klemmer
17. Vaughan
Bench for loads of energy and impact. The only change that could be made would be to start Klemmer or Vaughan at the expense of Woods and bring Wade Graham onto the bench.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
OP is off his head.

Klemmer will be the first name read out.

Sharon woods I am not so sure about tho. The fat **** doesn’t deserve his jersey.
I'm willing to see how woods goes outside our system for a week and also playing off a good hooker

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Klemmer is doing his job, however unskillfully without any passing or quick ptb...other frontrowers have a more complete game but there is a place for Klem as long as the other forwards do their job..in SOO they (mostly) do. Freddy will pick him. There are too many other in form frontrowers for Woods to make it tho and who will offer better defence and scramble which is what NSW needs.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer is doing his job, however unskillfully without any passing or quick ptb...other frontrowers have a more complete game but there is a place for Klem as long as the other forwards do their job..in SOO they (mostly) do. Freddy will pick him. There are too many other in form frontrowers for Woods to make it tho and who will offer better defence and scramble which is what NSW needs.

You don't top the meter count without passion.. He is more involved this season than last year

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming to a club because of your best mate only. Always spells laziness and fucking about.

Having said that, klem deserves it. Makes meters for breakfast!

Sharon needs to grow her hair again. Shes fooling people by starting to look like a man.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
People won't agree, but this is what I'd go with for game one
8. Woods (who else do you pick honestly, McLean would be here had he not got injured)
9. McInness
10. Campbell-Gillard
11. Frizzell
12. Cordner
13. DeBelin (Jackson has lost his origin spot and won't play again sadly, hope im wrong)

14. Cook
15. J.Trobojevic
16. Klemmer
17. Vaughan
Bench for loads of energy and impact. The only change that could be made would be to start Klemmer or Vaughan at the expense of Woods and bring Wade Graham onto the bench.
I’m thinking that’ll be close, although I’d swap Frizzell for JTurbo, the hooker call is a tough one also, do you carry one on the bench as reported the Blues will do?

That Dragons pack has been pretty darn impressive this year, those 3 deserve to be picked, I’d have Sims in there somewhere else, he’s an aggressive prick.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’d be astounded if Klemmer wasn’t named in the starting side. He’s clearly one of the good props of the game. If fouler stops him he’s more cracked than I thought.

Would be a surprise if they stopped Woods too as he seems to be a favourite within the blues set up and his form has been ok....

Not saying you’re wrong, I have no idea who your source is..... but if your source is in the money and Filter has been contemplated dropping klemmer, he’s more of a space trooper than I thought and not the blues’ answer.

Would be handy for us from a club level, mind you.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
His stats are very deceiving, it's getting close to Tolman territory. His post contact metres aren't nearly as valuabe as the stats make them look, same as his run metres. His contact is very poor as he runs so far upright, as a result he has one of the slowest play the the balls as defenders just catch him and roll him over very easily. There's also little to no attempt from him to actually push away the defender, he's just far to focused on trying to get metres and the defence really doesn't care.
Damn, I like you....but you talk some absolute shit. :p

Klemmer is nothing like Tolman.

You must have been into the same space coke Freddy is on. Any team would love to have Klemperer. He’d walk into any starting 13 in the comp.

Play the balls could be a bit quicker at times, but yo say post contact metres aren’t valuable is just silly.

Lol

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
damn I was hoping we would blood in some youngsters and give them a shot. I guess origin picking was our only chance of that happening since Pay doesn't drop players.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer YES
Balsa NOT LIKELY

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Damn, I like you....but you talk some absolute shit. :p

Klemmer is nothing like Tolman.

You must have been into the same space coke Freddy is on. Any team would love to have Klemperer. He’d walk into any starting 13 in the comp.

Play the balls could be a bit quicker at times, but yo say post contact metres aren’t valuable is just silly.

Lol
I didn't say he is like Tolman, i said his stats are deceiving and entering Tolman territory. And no i don't think he would walk into every others teams 13 at his price in todays game in his current form.

And i didn't say post contact metres aren't valuable, i said HIS aren't as valuable. The bloke gets rolled over almost every tackle and the defence has an age to set, so by the time he plays the ball they're already shooting off the line and smashing the next bloke. It's far smarter to get to your front and play the ball quickly to generate momentum than taking an extra metre or two. It would be different if he had a better offload but he simply doesn't, he's just extremely one dimensional these days and he doesn't trouble the defence at all.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes. If Klemmer focused on winning the ruck getting to his knees and playing the ball quickly instead getting making maximum post contact metres and ending up on his back it would be far more beneficial to the team.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Riiiiiiiiiiiight lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Riiiiiiiiiiiight lol
Yes, i am right. Look at how footy is played these days, it's all about generating momentum and breaking up the defensive line. Klemmer just doesn't do that anywhere near enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.