Question for Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is fair to say that we have had 2 coaches recently and the exact same playing style. This suggests that the coach is not necessarily the only problem. However, we are kidding ourselves if we think Dean can do anything close to what des did even though i hated des. I never liked the playing style with Des. I was frustrated after games with him as coach as well. But the major difference is Des had a winning formula. Somehow he knew how to win games by making us play shit. We are not a strong team anymore. We are really weak and have forgotten to win. We don't even get any media attention without des anymore. no one cares about the rookie pay

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A good coach can turn around a roster especially with names we have Cleary doing it now Hasler in 2012

I think pay is a dud , should of gone dymock with the gamble
With all due respect, Cleary more or less has a whole new team with no baggage. Our team are full of players who were infected with a bad bacteria that doesn't go away on its own. A strong dose of Antibiotics was required. Sad but true.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A good coach can turn around a roster especially with names we have Cleary doing it now Hasler in 2012

I think pay is a dud , should of gone dymock with the gamble
And i agree, we should have gone for Dymock in hindsight.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it is fair to say that we have had 2 coaches recently and the exact same playing style. This suggests that the coach is not necessarily the only problem. However, we are kidding ourselves if we think Dean can do anything close to what des did even though i hated des. I never liked the playing style with Des. I was frustrated after games with him as coach as well. But the major difference is Des had a winning formula. Somehow he knew how to win games by making us play shit. We are not a strong team anymore. We are really weak and have forgotten to win. We don't even get any media attention without des anymore. no one cares about the rookie pay
Our press conferences go for 2min, our spot on Matty Johns shows and ch9 is mostly about the opposition , I don’t even watch anymore, what a sad state we are in, everyone at the club including des over the last decade should be ashamed.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Attack 20m out from the line should have some structure.
Players need to run lines, and play their role in putting the defence in 2 minds to create space. There SOULD be variations on plays which have the same formations as well to confuse the defence.

We throw nothing at the defence in the 20m zone, and haven’t since the 2012 GF.
The coaching of our team in this regard has been, and continues to be diabolical.

I do not expect us to score on the occasions we make it into the opposition 20.

2 tries in 4 halves of football.....please!

Go watch some video of teams that CAN attack with variety and replicate it Delano!
Sure you don’t have the cattle that they do, but FFS if you can pull it off half as well as they do, we’ll create more than the mindless moronic one out for 5 tackles shit we’re dishing up now.
Really good post, I agree that we don’t have the structures atm to deliver points. It’s so frustrating to watch but who in our lineup threatens the opposition, especially in 20m zone? Nobody, we are easy to defend unfortunately.
Have we even moved on from the Tolman play on the 4th ??

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our press conferences go for 2min, our spot on Matty Johns shows and ch9 is mostly about the opposition , I don’t even watch anymore, what a sad state we are in, everyone at the club including des over the last decade should be ashamed.
Agree, we have no friends in the media. Moreso, many enjoy seeing us down

Status
Not open for further replies.