Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too early unfortunately.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously? This is a shit roster , he’s had 8 games , judge him next year , this year is a ride off , blame hasler and dib and get comfortable because this is a shit ride that will take 2-3 years to get through, pay has aged 10 years in 8 games...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seriously? This is a shit roster , he’s had 8 games , judge him next year , this year is a ride off , blame hasler and dib and get comfortable because this is a shit ride that will take 2-3 years to get through, pay has aged 10 years in 8 games...
Pay is fucking clueless, the ***** playing Holland at hooker for fucks sake. He's terrible, no need to waste anymore time on him. Never wanted him and he's done nothing to change my opinion.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the tigers roster everyone rated ours as better but they have a switched on coach and they play as a team

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The idea of blaming Hasler is a cop out for Pay being unable to coach, and not having the answers.

We've got a half with potential languishing at centre in NSW Cup.
We've got a centre/winger/fullback as a utility on the bench.
We've got inconsistency galore across the side.
We've got no pressure from NSW players to push for promotion.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay is fucking clueless, the ***** playing Holland at hooker for fucks sake. He's terrible, no need to waste anymore time on him. Never wanted him and he's done nothing to change my opinion.
Yeah the Holland on the bench decision is mind boggling lol. Fucken just unreal that he still has him on the bench.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think our roster is as bad as what some are suggesting . Some players are simply not playing to their potential, not putting in .
Some of Pays selections and game management choices are very questionable.
It is early days , and I may be in the minority but right now I think we are underachieving with the roster we have .
A few tweaks here and there and we can solve some of the problem. A good start would be to permanently fuck off Lichaa . Try pairing Foran with another half and drop some of our plodder forwards who aren’t performing.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t think our roster is as bad as what some are suggesting . Some players are simple6 not playing to their potential, not putting.
Some of Pays selections and game management choices are very questionable.
It is early days , and I may be in the minority but right now I think we are underachieving with the roster we have .
A few tweaks here and there and we can solve some of the problem. A good start would be to permanently fuck off Lichaa . Try pairing Foran with another half and drop some of our plodder forwards who aren’t performing.
Totally agree,you only have to look at the tigers

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its a shit roster. Not the worst. We should be competing a lot more than we are....

Ffs look at the tigers!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You Idiot, perhaps we should change coach every time we lose.
You are missing the point that everyone can see but you.

We are not just losing. We are getting humiliated. Not competing with any top 14 team.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The idea of blaming Hasler is a cop out for Pay being unable to coach, and not having the answers.

We've got a half with potential languishing at centre in NSW Cup.
We've got a centre/winger/fullback as a utility on the bench.
We've got inconsistency galore across the side.
We've got no pressure from NSW players to push for promotion.
Except this squad was built by Hasler and the reason we have no pressure from the lower grades is Hasler.... this is like 2 weeks after an election blaming a new government for a shot economy .

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When can we get rid of this guy? Holland on the bench tells me where this guy is at as a coach...
You can’t replace ordinary with mediocre.......,,,
It’s a sad reflection on our depth, & realistically how many of our ISP boys are ready for NRL, our roster has been slowly weakened in depth & quality since 2012- too many average players in non crucial positions being paid rockstar money. Morris twins, Eastwood, Mbye, Tolman.
To those of you who want to blame anyone but Hasler/Cleal for this disorderly state of our roster & football department is deluded.
I’ll say again as in other threads, we need an outsider to do a full audit of our Football department. Mbye will be the first shopped around & I think the Broncos will bite this time.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Penrith and a lot of sides lift against the Dogs, look what the Roosters did to us, did they do it to the Dragons?
Being a Bulldog means everyone wants to be better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.