Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh same, there's just no signs of smart coaching The bloke should have focused on getting us fit and nailing the basics to start up, just run hard and tackle hard and just build off that.

But na, Pay came in and ran his mouth about bringing the madness and being aggressive and all this other crap, instead he has dished up this mess.
Meh only you and I said Pay was a retard from round 1. Hate that all these ***** jump on the bandwagon

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Paye is to blame. He has no understanding of how to use the bench, how to select a squad, how to put together a game plan or how to bring energy and inspire the team. Look at the press conference as an example...each week it looks like he’s been prodded with a stick to wake up and dribble out that clueless garbage.

If anyone can honestly say they enter a game with sufficient confidence with him as the commander in chief you’ve been watching the wrong sport for the last 8 weeks.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Paye is to blame. He has no understanding of how to use the bench, how to select a squad, how to put together a game plan or how to bring energy and inspire the team. Look at the press conference as an example...each week it looks like he’s been prodded with a stick to wake up and dribble out that clueless garbage.

If anyone can honestly say they enter a game with sufficient confidence with him as the commander in chief you’ve been watching the wrong sport for the last 8 weeks.
Fuck off Des.

Your payout is coming soon you greedy son of a bitch

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rewatch that game. Peachy who was their 5/8 did sweet fuck all just like JMK though JMK defence was great.

Maloney ran the show for them. Every kick was on song and he was on both sides of the park tonight.

Foran was MIA because his body cannot handle the NRL anymore. It is simple as that.

All this bullshit under our facilities, under our rehab team, under our Alumi program, under our cock masseur to get Foran back to peak fitness is just a wankfest led by the cock masseuse
Peachy complimented Maloney tonight. Fed him well at times. JMK can certainly defend and may be ok in the future, however he’s been thrown to the wolves prematurely. Needs to go to ISP and ply his trade.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People need to stop making excuses for him. People who claim that the way we are going isn’t his fault due to it not being his squad is bullshit and don’t know much about football. We have a pretty decent side tbh, we have a good fullback, 2 experienced rep centers, a really good winger in Bmoz, a international Halfback, the starting Australian front row, and a rep backrower in Jacko. That’s a better side then the Tigers, Newcastle, Titans, Raiders and probably on par with the Rabbits however we are behind all of them. Pay doesn’t know how to set up an attack, has no clue how to use his bench and hold players accountable for shit performances.
Pay doesn’t miss the The tackles or drop balls. The players need to be accountable however we have very light on depth, particularly in the halves (Foran in particular) goes MIA when the going gets tough-we should have won tonight by 30. The Panthers lost their regular hooker during the week & their FB early on, yet they still managed to reset & dominate the game. Foran got schooled by Maloney on how to control a game & lead a team!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pay doesn’t miss the The tackles or drop balls. The players need to be accountable however we have very light on depth, particularly in the halves (Foran in particular) goes MIA when the going gets tough-we should have won tonight by 30. The Panthers lost their regular hooker during the week & their FB early on, yet they still managed to reset & dominate the game. Foran got schooled by Maloney on how to control a game & lead a team!
We havent had a "rockstar" half since Brent Sherwin tbh.

And nobody since Lamb has been better than Lamb

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Peachy complimented Maloney tonight. Fed him well at times. JMK can certainly defend and may be ok in the future, however he’s been thrown to the wolves prematurely. Needs to go to ISP and ply his trade.
Peachy fed Maloney jack shit.

ISP? Lichaa, Woods, Foran & Hoppa need to go to ISP before JMK

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were never going to have much creativity from Pay. He's a front rower. This job should have been given to Dymock who has a creative brain. Dib has right royally fucked us in the arse for years to come.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Peachy did better than your making out. Watch the Panthers presser, even Maloney raves about him.
I consistently rave on about Scarlett Johansson and i never dipped my stick in her clit.

He aint gonna bag his own teammate.....

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I consistently rave on about Scarlett Johansson and i never dipped my stick in her clit.

He aint gonna bag his own teammate.....
He was never put in a position to bag him. He made the admissions. Sorry mate, lawyer talk.

Also another technicality...you can’t put anything including your stick in a clit.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was never put in a position to bag him. He made the admissions. Sorry mate, lawyer talk.

Also another technicality...you can’t put anything including your stick in a clit.
Lawyer, real estate, car salesman. No bigger scumbags to walk the face of the earth

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lawyer, real estate, car salesman. No bigger scumbags to walk the face of the earth
Yeah I’ve heard that line before...I’m guessing your sitting in the category with me? I’m assuming your a car salesman?

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Enough is a enough we arent getting any better if anything we are getting worse fam

Pay OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.