Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our forwards keep getting outplayed.... and yet we have 3 Australian Rep forwards. What's doing ?

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know what sums our team up? What happened after that big shot and Klemmer gets sent off.

Most teams would amp up and FLY off the line no matter the score to just smash them. We were like soft little peanut balls. Makes me sick.
I said exactly the same to my son that was the time to fire up and it just did not happen - sadly back in Dean Pays time this would have been a riot !

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if our shit for brains coach is going to keep persisting with Fualalo and Lichaa or finally give To'omaga and Nu Brown or Cleeland a go?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what sums our team up? What happened after that big shot and Klemmer gets sent off.

Most teams would amp up and FLY off the line no matter the score to just smash them. We were like soft little peanut balls. Makes me sick.
100% right otara
They have no balls, no courage , no aggression no line speed, no brains
Ashamed of that pack
Absolutely pathetic

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des picked the team. If you think castle picked the players lol
So what’s dib got to do with it? My point was castle fucked the culture and had a lot to do with our club ducking up especially since you mentioned dib, don’t forget to mention castle as well, she doesn’t get a free pass

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought I was angry after the souths game but this has tipped me over the edge. 2 games we completely dominated the first half only to fuck the 2nd half royally and lose. The bench is useless and woods can fuck right off with his errors at crucial stages.

The Klemmer binning really did me. Yeah not the smartest move but if he wasn't slapped in the scrum which was supposed to be an auto 10 in the bin then it stops right there
Whilst Klemmer and Woods are pissing me off... i do feel sorry for them that the bench comes on loses the ruck and makes there job 10x harder when they come back on... anyone notice that we always fade when the bench backrowers come on to play front row.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Training run by the panthers. I don't think our roster would beat an opposition reserve grade side. Its more and more likely we are wooden spooners as each week passes. Broncs are going to cane the shit out of us next week. No light at the end of the tunnel. Cant carry a roster so chock full of shit and expect to be competitive. Fualalo & Elliott in particular just have nothing to offer in 1st grade. Then you have Holland & Montoya who are simply injury backup. JMK is starting to go backwards, Mbye just refuses to push up & Foran is yesterday's hero. Eastwood has no fitness for modern NRL. Its going to be a fucking LONG season.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Merrin is such a fuckwit. No wonder sally fucked te maire Martin

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree something needs to change but maybe pay should put his little personal vendetta against nu brown aside and pick the most talented player for the position.
in truth, I have not been overly impressed with Nu Brown either but JMK does not have the ability beyond a depth player in the squad and if he is not the answer, then we have to keep looking

and seeing just how impotent we are has changed my mind on someone like Hastings... what have we got to lose --> we are favourites for the spoon

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Penrith remind me of dogs in 04 era really agressive
And skillfull...and fast!

Let’s go raid their nursery!!

Fuck off the dead wood (and Balsa!) and start again.
Buy a spine, aREAL SPINE, not this makeshift shit we’ve put up with for 5 years, and go from there.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmer is a little bitch. Decides the last 6 mins is a good time to fire up. Ends up doing it in the wrong way, through slapping and overreacting at everything. The smiling while being down after leading by 10 pisses me off the most. Klemmer is a myth. Overrated.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst Klemmer and Woods are pissing me off... i do feel sorry for them that the bench comes on loses the ruck and makes there job 10x harder when they come back on... anyone notice that we always fade when the bench backrowers come on to play front row.
Exactly right. When Tolman is back I'd almost have woods coming off the bench for impact. Fualolo especially makes 1-2 errors a game and does nothing to make up for it

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Can't wait for the same team to be announced next Tuesday arvo.......we are improving, haven't you heard?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer is a little bitch. Decides the last 6 mins is a good time to fire up. Ends up doing it in the wrong way, through slapping and overreacting at everything. The smiling while being down after leading by 10 pisses me off the most. Klemmer is a myth. Overrated.

exactly,

he was as soft as woods the entire game

infact he has been soft the entire season.

none of these ***** run hard and straight.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had Edwards stayed on, they would’ve posted 40 on us.

Waterboy
Reaction score
How did Dean Pay ever get the coaching job is beyond me. Klemmer needs some anger management treatment / and his BF Woods doesn't even know how to play NRL. None of the bulldogs players look first grade material ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.