Pay drop some of these imposters

Status
Not open for further replies.

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Woods, faulolo, lichaa and Eastwood

Fine doesn’t give much

At least the cream puff Elliot actually tries n runs hard although still shit he puts in

Pay drop the *****, promote toomaga and Martin move jmk to hooker

Just do something

There’s nothing mad about us
There’s nothing aggressive about us
There’s nothing entertaining about us

Friggin embarrassing

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drop Fualolo
Drop Fine
Woods back to the bench
A proper utility for Holland

Fuck can't believe I'm saying this but when is Tolman back??
Letting go of graham and kas has made us fairies

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think JMK needs to have a rest from NRL and go back to reserves. His just not ready. Foran needs more help and when JMK got more ball we lost our way. His just inexperienced atm, but will be OK in time. We need a.n experienced half more than anything

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think JMK needs to have a rest from NRL and go back to reserves. His just not ready. Foran needs more help and when JMK got more ball we lost our way. His just inexperienced atm, but will be OK in time. We need a.n experienced half more than anything
Time has been given bro and still we are no where near a first grade team. 80% of the roster needs to go.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck off, that ***** mine I been talking shit about him ever since his name was mentioned. I deserve this!!!!!! Haha
Ok I’ll come and watch your back incase you slip or something so we make sure he goes down... deadset the guy is as dumb as dogshit

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
We should get Jackson Hastings right NOW!!!!
Preferably with Manly paying a BIG chunk of his contract.
If Manly are fair dinkum about getting rid of him they'll do it.

Last edited:

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran is one of our problems too every week I say he needs to take charge of the team which he only does in patches .Look at Maloney how he steered his team around .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok I’ll come and watch your back incase you slip or something so we make sure he goes down... deadset the guy is as dumb as dogshit
We’d prob do more damage than Klemmer and woods combined. And that’s with you just watching my back lol.
Ahh fuck just hearing woods’ name kills my fkn testicles

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The issue for Pay is there really isnt anybody in reserves who will make a difference. The few promising juniors we have arent FG ready. Our reserves mostly suck too. Des stacked us with multiple grades of ordinary. I swear he did it on purpose as revenge for 95.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’d prob do more damage than Klemmer and woods combined. And that’s with you just watching my back lol.
Ahh fuck just hearing woods’ name kills my fkn testicles
Lol it’s fuken embarrassing deadset. And to think we couldn’t get worse then last year. Towards the end of the game the team still had 10min and you could tell there was no hunger to win the game. We have lost it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Woods, faulolo, lichaa and Eastwood

Fine doesn’t give much

At least the cream puff Elliot actually tries n runs hard although still shit he puts in

Pay drop the *****, promote toomaga and Martin move jmk to hooker

Just do something

There’s nothing mad about us
There’s nothing aggressive about us
There’s nothing entertaining about us

Friggin embarrassing
Why would he drop anyone when we are clearly improving :D haha

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Foran is one of our problems too every week I say he needs to take charge of the team which he only does in patches .Look at Maloney how he steered his team around .
I want the guy to do well, i really do, but so far he isnt a million dollar player. Des liked to get players on big dollars who have seen their best football.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. Out of his depth. Experiment is over. Good kid but just not ghb ood enough for the big league especially with Foran. Who do you replace him with?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Shit team we have no xfactor no vision we are just making up the numbers for the nrl.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dropping a stack of of players isn't really going to help imo, the bloke dropped ***** after 2 games ffs. Players are lacking confidence, no real experience, terrible defensive structures, shit attacking structures, etc. We're fucked either way with Pay. The side definitely needs some tweaks made, but really all this shit should have been sorted during pre season and trials but the **** also messed that up.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want the guy to do well, i really do, but so far he isnt a million dollar player. Des liked to get players on big dollars who have seen their best football.
well said .

Status
Not open for further replies.