Van drives into crowd in Toronto, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On a more serious issue are we going to talk about banning cars like the way lefties want to have guns banned?
I mean not only go guns kill people but cars are known to kill just as many people.
Pretty shit attempt at shoehorning tbh.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I remember as a kid when Ben Alexander died in that car accident at Colyton.
The word spread like wildfire and pretty much everyone in the area got in their cars and went passed to check it out to see if it was true or not?
Yeah there's a long and well established history of people being drawn to macabre scenes like that.....one of my favourite writers the great Ray Bradbury apparently wrote a good story about this phenomenon. Not that I've actually come across and read it yet.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
On a more serious issue are we going to talk about banning cars like the way lefties want to have guns banned?
I mean not only go guns kill people but cars are known to kill just as many people.
When Toyota releases its new range urban semi automatic assault car, I guess that's approximately the point when we should start making noise.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
You can only imagine how different it would have went down in the US.

Canadians, eh?
Yep he would have been filled with bullet holes instantly. This is why whenever Americans say there was no choice but to shoot, I shake my head.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
When Toyota releases its new range urban semi automatic assault car, I guess that's approximately the point when we should start making noise.
Well we already have the perfect right wing vehicle, combines a solid combination of guns and transportation with the added bonus, room for the kids.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well we already have the perfect right wing vehicle, combines a solid combination of guns and transportation with the added bonus, room for the kids.

Lol....and all the heavy artillery does a great job muffling cries from the backseat of "are we there yet?" About as comfortable as a family can be on.....well, however fucking many wheels that thing has....14?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol....and all the heavy artillery does a great job muffling cries from the backseat of "are we there yet?" About as comfortable as a family can be on.....well, however fucking many wheels that thing has....14?
It's a perfect vehicle to attend church on a sunday or even attending a friendly neo-nazi gathering. Actually it's also a cure for congestion problems on our roads & even silly things like i forgot my house keys, it's just endless how many problems this vehicle could solve.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's a perfect vehicle to attend church on a sunday or even attending a friendly neo-nazi gathering. Actually it's also a cure for congestion problems on our roads & even silly things like i forgot my house keys, it's just endless how many problems this vehicle could solve.
And it even matches the cheap cammo fatigues your parents bought at k mart :P

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stay out of this lefty - this is all your fault.
There's no I in fault......but there's an au :P

And it even matches the cheap cammo fatigues your parents bought at k mart :P
Don't forgot the environmental benefits, it produces a lot carbon dioxide and this is good for the trees.
Fucking commies

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
very sad. I was just there in toronto last week.

very friendly and polite people and always have a smile on their faces. they all love to have a chat specially ladies. It makes you think you area fucken chick magnet but then you come back to Australia and reality hits your pretty hard.

My dad always call aussies rude, after visiting Canada few times and coming back to Australia now I know why he has that opinion. lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

very friendly and polite people and always have a smile on their faces. they all love to have a chat specially ladies. It makes you think you area fucken chick magnet but then you come back to Australia and reality hits your pretty hard.

My dad always call aussies rude, after visiting Canada few times and coming back to Australia now I know why he has that opinion. lol
I get that impression too. There's a Canadian girl here at work who's such a sweetheart. I can't imagine her angry or upset. Even with all this going on she's staying positive and upbeat. We need more people like her around here.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Not sure if India is rude or anything( being overpopulated and stuff) but Sydney is getting ruder the more populated it gets.

Maybe the part of Toronto you visited isnt as populated or divided in culture as Sydney is

Status
Not open for further replies.