SOS...BEN BARBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barba still has the goods,still quick,good foot work an still has the xfactor ... watch him often in superleague.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would want to come home get that big money and can go play with his bender crew on his free time put a few tries on each weekend

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some of the kennelers want Hastings signed by the club WHAT THE HELL IS FOR.
Call me mad call me what you wanna call me...
If we are prepared to take a chance on a troubled player why not SOS BEN BARBA ?
I have seen some of his highlights in England he isn't as fast as he used to be but the guy still got it, he is the X factor that we never replaced.
The CEO and Deano should make some inquiries about how stable his personal life is and if the results are encouraging they should WAST NO TIME BRINGING HIM BACK !!!
He could finally be our 1/2 or 5/8
Should we be tempted ???
Seriously dude,

Share the drugs around.

You have taken too many and they have damaged your brain

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What did he do that was so bad
orgy with all the players wives :P haha in all serioussness though i thought it was just being a little upstart ****, cocaine and wife beating.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think he will come back the price of cocaine has gone up in Sydney. nor do I think the club will get him back

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We can’t get barba he will just get home sick again.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having this barba thread is great and we should keep it going and expand on it at every opportunity, because the only use it can possibly have is put a rocket up Mbye's arse since he has gone down hill in the last few games.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
first Barba, then Carnie, then Hastings and now back to Barba. Imagine if we had all three in the team. Farkinn wohhooo!!!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude....the guys a turd, same shit different smell!!
Didn’t say he wasn’t a “turd” never said he was a saint either lol, simply stated he still had good skills as a footy player lol :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.