Jackson Hastings / Manly Strip Club Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well let me be direct while I apply some common sense "Your f@cking wrong period"!!! I hope that is real enough for you.
Common sense would now dictate that you’re offended as you’re probably way too sensitive hence your bitch fit?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah that's the one. Would have him in our team in a heartbeat. Gimme a talented dickhead over a clean skin JMK, frawley etc
He's had some personal issues over the years and is in Hull away from all his family (bar his daughter and partner). In Kempsey and surrounding areas ive seen so many talented footballers not progress to grade for either alcohol issues and or just being home sick... Most of you may be aware of the struggle aboriginal people have being away from there people and family. So he got on the drink and had a good time to maybe escape and relax from the pressure... Also who's to say this pommy bird wasnt geeing him up before she hit record...
Im with you, everyone makes mistakes and id give him a shot im a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why do you think Bennett likes crims and bad boyz?
The psyco in them makes them hard to stop.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Common sense would now dictate that you’re offended as you’re probably way too sensitive hence your bitch fit?
Well okay Realist if you want to play this game common sense also dictates that your a walking poster boy for all male hating dykes as it is wankers like you that give them a voice and an audience to bitch too. :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's had some personal issues over the years and is in Hull away from all his family (bar his daughter and partner). In Kempsey and surrounding areas ive seem so many talented footballers not progress to grade for either alcohol issues and or just being home sick... Most of you may be aware of the struggle aboriginal people have being away from there people and family. So he got on the drink and had a good time to maybe escape and relax from the pressure... Also who's to say this pommy bird wasnt geeing him up before she hit record...
Im with you, everyone makes mistakes and id give him a shot im a heartbeat.
That "pommy bird" was a young McDonalds employee just trying to do her job.

She doesn't need some drunk as fuck footballer referred to her as a slut, just for doing her job.

Drunk or not, no excuse... Bloke has no respect...

Sacked from Cronulla for alcohol related incidents.
Sacked from Knights for alcohol related incidents including smashing a light at a nightclub whilst pissed.
Stood down from NRL by ASADA for his role in Sharks supplements case.

and now this.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well okay Realist if you want to play this game common sense also dictates that your a walking poster boy for all male hating dykes as it is wankers like you that give them a voice and an audience to bitch too. :grinning:
I thought everyone hated dykes?
Wouldn’t bitching be more suited to you after you’re the one who got salty from my comments? Hence bitching? You don’t get to make up who is bitching and who isn’t.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought everyone hated dykes?
Wouldn’t bitching be more suited to you after you’re the one who got salty from my comments? Hence bitching? You don’t get to make up who is bitching and who isn’t.
Even though replying to your moronic posts is slightly more amusing than watching paint dry, I thank you Realist for proving that idiocracy and your perverted version of reality makes you very special person. :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though replying to your moronic posts is slightly more amusing than watching paint dry, I thank you Realist for proving that idiocracy and your perverted version of reality makes you very special person. :grinning:
Hey, if my moronic comments get your vagina salty then it’s job well done on my part, hence special person.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey, if my moronic comments get your vagina salty then it’s job well done on my part, hence special person.
What we have here is a failure to communicate, while I was reading great novels like In Search of Lost Time,The Great Gatsby, Don Quixote and Ulysses just to name a few, you were tugging yourself to Captain caveman. Thats what makes you a very special person indeed and explains your out dated, moronic, Neanderthal simplistic views of men in the 21st century!!! Your lack of compassion, understanding and barbaric views towards your fellow man is astounding. If your voice speaks for reality as your kennel name suggests then we are truly doomed, but since you lack the ability to comprehend and you like the more direct approach simply scratch out the word doomed and replace it with f@cked :grinning:

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What we have here is a failure to communicate, while I was reading great novels like In Search of Lost Time,The Great Gatsby, Don Quixote and Ulysses just to name a few, you were tugging yourself to Captain caveman. Thats what makes you a very special person indeed and explains your out dated, moronic, Neanderthal simplistic views of men in the 21st century!!! Your lack of compassion, understanding and barbaric views towards your fellow man is astounding. If your voice speaks for reality as your kennel name suggests then we are truly doomed, but since you lack the ability to comprehend and you like the more direct approach simply scratch out the word doomed and replace it with f@cked :grinning:
I tell a footy player man the fuck up, that makes me barbaric? Lolllll you’re making Making me feel like a Viking with your over exaggeration.
Do you need a sit down deep and meaningful everytime you hear something you don’t like? Lol
Man the fuck up.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not believing what i'm reading, i'm believing what i have been told about him by people that have been involved with him.
Then the “people” that have been involved with him that told you are either lying to you or full of shit, he’s an absolute gent away from football. He has zero tolerance for egos & wankers- that might refer to your “people”

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
But unfortunately mate, due to salary cap restrictions/mismanagement, we aren’t in a position to sign players of the caliber you mentioned....hence why we’re “scraping” with blokes such as Suli, Loko and now potentially Hastings.
I think you are missing the point. It's about the quality of the individual every bit as much as the quality of their play. JMK is precisely the kind of kid we should sign and he has an upside. Hopefully we have some future Smith/Cronks coming through the system and we will be able to nurture them and hang onto them. I would rather give some of our young kids a go than buy more problems into the team and on at best a marginal footballer. He has never been more than a fill in for injured players. If that's all we want then bring Wakeham up or give Lewis a go. Good teams attract good people. We need to develop a good team of good people. Bring imbeciles in and we implode just like we have since 2004.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tell a footy player man the fuck up, that makes me barbaric? Lolllll you’re making Making me feel like a Viking with your over exaggeration.
Do you need a sit down deep and meaningful everytime you hear something you don’t like? Lol
Man the fuck up.
Question. How did you come to the conclusion that I have a salty vagina ??? Was it as simple as running your fingers into your own puss filled clitoris and having a taste??? :grinning: In fact i'm quite impressed you know how to spell the word vagina or did you Google it? Okay just for you I'll man the fuck up :grinning: There is nothing real about you mate. Your tag line on the kennel is false, In fact having conversed with you a number of times on this thread I feel dumber for the experience and I have never said that to anyone other than you now on this site and having been a member on this site for 7 years that makes you a very special person.:grinning: From now on talk to the hand as you will be met with stone cold silence. Realist now that's funny Hahahahaha :grinning: Have fun wallowing in your own importance Viking :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Then the “people” that have been involved with him that told you are either lying to you or full of shit, he’s an absolute gent away from football. He has zero tolerance for egos & wankers- that might refer to your “people”
So it's just a coincidence that there's trouble with him wherever he goes? Haha yh whatever. My people? Other footballers and staff that have had direct or indirect contact with him? Yh i'll believe them over some bloke on the internet, you can do the same.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So it's just a coincidence that there's trouble with him wherever he goes? Haha yh whatever. My people? Other footballers and staff that have had direct or indirect contact with him? Yh i'll believe them over some bloke on the internet, you can do the same.
Well if that is true Marley then you have nothing to worry about. Pay has had direct contact with hastings when Pay was coaching the NSW under 20's and if what you say is true Hastings will never wear the Blue and white.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Question. How did you come to the conclusion that I have a salty vagina ??? Was it as simple as running your fingers into your own puss filled clitoris and having a taste??? :grinning: In fact i'm quite impressed you know how to spell the word vagina or did you Google it? Okay just for you I'll man the fuck up :grinning: There is nothing real about you mate. Your tag line on the kennel is false, In fact having conversed with you a number of times on this thread I feel dumber for the experience and I have never said that to anyone other than you now on this site and having been a member on this site for 7 years that makes you a very special person.:grinning: From now on talk to the hand as you will be met with stone cold silence. Realist now that's funny Hahahahaha :grinning: Have fun wallowing in your own importance Viking :grinning:
“Talk to the hand”?
Is that the antifa war ‘cry’?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well if that is true Marley then you have nothing to worry about. Pay has had direct contact with hastings when Pay was coaching the NSW under 20's and if what you say is true Hastings will never wear the Blue and white.
Idk if Pay would want him or not, i guess it will all come down to if he thinks he can manage him or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.