The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, I rest my case
I'm sorry ...
If you want a mature reply, make a mature comment.
If you want an immature reply, make an immature comment.

Don't even know what you are firing up about, you abused a user, thread got closed.

Move on.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Upskilling in IT sector. FUN FUN FUN!
Thats the nature of the IT industry. Good on you for having the motivation to do it.
These days it's not what you know it's who you know or more so are you of indian decent or possess a 457 visa and want to get paid peanuts

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's really mature isn't it. Grow up

What really grinds my gears.... people who whinge and get sand in their vaginas.. when moderators removes threads in which they engaged in user abuse, instead of banning that user given they've had ample warnings for user abuse in the past.

Emdog85.. why the fuck are you complaining mate... you could easily have got belted with the banhammer. Instead the option was taken to remove the thread.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Emdog85

The Admin & Mods here are fair.

I have had posts deleted a few times.

I knew why, without getting a reason.

Some of the shit I have posted I am shocked I wasn't banned. (Don't get any ideas admin & mods)

Other forums aren't as tolerant.

If you get a thread/post deleted, you know why.

Lately I have been attacked here. (Probably same person, using several usernames.)

And no I never reported the posts. I just bit back. Which is what 'they' wanted.

Admin & Mods have better things to do, instead of looking at posts to see if they break the rules.

And no, that doesn't mean I am going to be a posting saint.

I know that I won't & some of my posts will be moderated & disappear into cyberspace.

All I can say is, suck it up & take responsibilty of what you have posted..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Emdog85

The Admin & Mods here are fair.

I have had posts deleted a few times.

I knew why, without getting a reason.

Some of the shit I have posted I am shocked I wasn't banned. (Don't get any ideas admin & mods)

Other forums aren't as tolerant.

If you get a thread/post deleted, you know why.

Lately I have been attacked here. (Probably same person, using several usernames.)

And no I never reported the posts. I just bit back. Which is what 'they' wanted.

Admin & Mods have better things to do, instead of looking at posts to see if they break the rules.

And no, that doesn't mean I am going to be a posting saint.

I know that I won't & some of my posts will be moderated & disappear into cyberspace.

All I can say is, suck it up & take responsibilty of what you have posted..
Because your Wayne Bennett's mate, the world frowns on grumpy people.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Keep the personal attacks out of this thread please... If you have a problem with someone take it up in Private Conversation.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a fun tongue poke at a Bronco, no malice intended.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What really grinds my gears.... people who whinge and get sand in their vaginas.. when moderators removes threads in which they engaged in user abuse, instead of banning that user given they've had ample warnings for user abuse in the past.

Emdog85.. why the fuck are you complaining mate... you could easily have got belted with the banhammer. Instead the option was taken to remove the thread.
Lol I cringe when I see people complaining about this shit. And then sook that they’re being picked on but then are showed the facts and then they look like a marshmellow

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You know what I hate? Buying my coffee in the morning, getting ready to sit down and drink it and enjoy it, then realising a new starter in the team comes in and needs me to induct them and show them around the office.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You know what I hate? Buying my coffee in the morning, getting ready to sit down and drink it and enjoy it, then realising a new starter in the team comes in and needs me to induct them and show them around the office.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
"Can you give me 15 minutes, I've just got to skull this coffee and take my post coffee dump, and then I'll be right with you... Trust me... you don't want to come between either of those events".

Wahesh

Reaction score
"Can you give me 15 minutes, I've just got to skull this coffee and take my post coffee dump, and then I'll be right with you... Trust me... you don't want to come between either of those events".
Yep... then I'll be summoned to the HR Managers office. Later that afternoon I'll be updating my CV and sending it to my job agents :sweat:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'M GOING TO FUCKEN NECK MYSELF THIS FUCKING CHOMPING GETS WORSE AND WORSE EVERY FUCKING DAY. LONGER LOUDER AND MORE CONTANT.

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'M GOING TO FUCKEN NECK MYSELF THIS FUCKING CHOMPING GETS WORSE AND WORSE EVERY FUCKING DAY. LONGER LOUDER AND MORE CONTANT.

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!
I can come past and straight out tell her...for a fee.

I'll start a business where I say what people are too scared to.

I'd call it "Reality hurts" lol

Bro, just tell her she eats like a Fucking horse, tell her every other **** talks behind her back so you decided to save her embarrassment.

And if you want to neek her just add you had to tell her because you're a nice person, beautiful not just on the out side but the inside too, you know, all the bullshit that chicks want to hear.

If you play your cards right, she will be polishing something else rather than her Apple ;)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who try to say there is no such thing as private are kidding, it would create dumb wars, everybody is different so no one would agree with with everybody else in the bedroom, are some people so ignorant?

Wahesh

Reaction score

Bro, just tell her she eats like a Fucking horse, tell her every other **** talks behind her back so you decided to save her embarrassment.

And if you want to neek her just add you had to tell her because you're a nice person, beautiful not just on the out side but the inside too, you know, all the bullshit that chicks want to hear.

If you play your cards right, she will be polishing something else rather than her Apple ;)
LMAO fuck me you're funny bro LOL. But after listening to this chomping, there is NOTHING else for her to polish here. She can just keep them apples at home and we good.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anti-Vaxxers.

Normally I try to not get worked up by them, but this weekend Mrs CD and I have been invited to a small gathering at one of her colleague's house this weekend, where another colleague who is quite vocal in this department will be attending.

Is there a polite way of telling her I don't want her and her children anywhere the fuck near mine?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Does this come under the definition of "negging"?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Negging