Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Service from dummy half is woeful. A proper hooker with quick service and we get a few tries tonight. He also took the wrong option a few times. We need to try someone else he takes half an hour to get the ball out and favours a right to left pass. Was shocking tonight.
About time someone has seen this. Lichaa is reluctant to go right most times. He has Foran on the right (On a Million dollar contract) and JMK on the left (Minimum wage?). He must of went left 80% of the time last night. That is schoolboy stuff. You pass it to you most dangerous players. Pay should hang his head in shame that he allowed this to continue in the second half. To me this shows that Pay is clueless about tactics. He spent far too long under Ricky Stuart.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Once we get a decent hooker our game will change 100% for the better. Lichaa is fucking useless and I blame everything on him.
If lichaa is in the team next week I’m fucking done with this fucking shit.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need for every game moving forward, a second dummy half/ utility player purely for more creative options, (Brown or move JMK to the bench).
Lichaa is quite limited.
Also move JJ to lock & move Holland to wing over Montoya.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About time someone has seen this. Lichaa is reluctant to go right most times. He has Foran on the right (On a Million dollar contract) and JMK on the left (Minimum wage?). He must of went left 80% of the time last night. That is schoolboy stuff. You pass it to you most dangerous players. Pay should hang his head in shame that he allowed this to continue in the second half. To me this shows that Pay is clueless about tactics. He spent far too long under Ricky Stuart.
The 20% of the time Lichaa decided to go right last night, there was space on the left and players calling for the ball. I'm starting to think he doesn't know his left from his right. Also our left side is far more dangerous with JMK, RFM, Morris, Morris than Foran, Jackson, Hoppa, Montoya. A lot more explosive speed and better ball handling.

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Once we get a decent hooker our game will change 100% for the better. Lichaa is fucking useless and I blame everything on him.
If lichaa is in the team next week I’m fucking done with this fucking shit.
so what your saying is that we have quality halves, we have qaulity attack , we have quality forwards and the whole blame lies on Lichaa?? .. so all those shit kicks by JMK is lichaas fault??
and noone running off woods and klemmer is lichaas fault?
And forwards and backs standing flat footed and being suprised when the ball comes to them aka Montoya is lichaas fault??? haha get out of here man!!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
so what your saying is that we have quality halves, we have qaulity attack , we have quality forwards and the whole blame lies on Lichaa?? .. so all those shit kicks by JMK is lichaas fault??
and noone running off woods and klemmer is lichaas fault?
And forwards and backs standing flat footed and being suprised when the ball comes to them aka Montoya is lichaas fault??? haha get out of here man!!
Get a hooker that delivers quick clean passes, not one minute later when the defence is in our face and watch the major difference in our attack.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should thank Hasler for his demise, Ennis left us and the newly recruited young Lichaa got thrown in the deep end in his first full first grade season without allowing for a utility as a backup on the bench forcing him to make 40 to 70 tackles a game that caused damages to both shoulders ultimately causing his slowness in his ball distribution game.

Last edited:

JnRLeB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He would have massive issues in defence.
but for that to work you need qaulity halves who can read the game and who know what kicks to put in and where to put them.
Not Jmk style kicks where he looks for any sort of gap and hopes for the best.
And also our other problem is we have forwards offloading and other forwards taking their offloads and gaining nothing in attack.
Mbye needs to be roaming around the forwards looking for the offloads and running into the gaps created by the forwards drawing in the defence.
But our problem is that everyone is trying to hard to create something ans only RfM is doing what hes supposed to be doing which is Run hard , create metres and get an offload away.
And on top of that even if lichaa got quick balls away , left to right Nd vice versa, Our halves have NFI .. so what purpose would that serve??

Our forwards have more attackijg creativity then our halves atm.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
OK so Hoppa, JJ and Montoya are more dangerous than RFM & the Mozzes. Interesting perspective there. The strongest side in pretty much every league team in history has been the left side. That's why the ball goes there most often. But hey, let's blame Lichaa for doing what all hookers have done for 110 years.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This bloke makes my blood boil 10x more than Tony Williams

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He takes 2 steps before he passes the defence is on us 1 pass of the ruck our attack gets no time it’s time to put marshal king to hooker and give locklen Lewis a go
Agree completely spot on. Unfortunately we are dreaming. Pay wont change team there improving?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You have NFI...
Mate you think everyone on this site is wrong except you. Stick something in that foul mouth of yours and try talking out of your arse lets see if we get something better hopeful it will be nothing

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Klemmer, hoppa, Montoya lichaa all shit jacko tries too hard he’s shit also. This is just depressing
I strongly agree with all except Klemmer. I thought last night was one of his better games. I saw him run on to the ball on hit ups and I saw him pass before the line.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He doesn't go right to Foran when he is on the open side with a backline loaded to go, because the right is his weak passing side and he knows he isn't capable of providing Foran with the long, flat, bullet pass to its bullseye like Foran needs, so he goes the easy short pass to JMK on the left.

He runs sideways with no intention of drawing defenders before passing because he needs to shorten the distance to be in range of his inept passing capabilities.

I have been vocal for years about Lichaa's short comings. But last night was the worse I have ever seen a 9 play with the ball in hand.

To be fair he is a good defender and a big body to help control the ruck. But the guy that has his hands on the footy the most, needs to be able to pass at an advanced level and be a smart footballer. Lechaa is neither.

This is his 5th season in first grade!!! More than enough time to prove himself.

Times up, next prospect's turn to have a go.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some Bulldogs players I've hated.

Daniel Holdsworth
Mbye as a half.
Ben Roberts
She Rex
But Lichaa takes the cake by a country mile.
I cannot fathom how a whole leagues club is allowing him to be in the side.
Do they not see his short-comings?
Every conversation about footy I had today was about how frustrating it is to see him in first grade.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to start a smear campaign or something. He is just ridiculously bad. We'd be near or in top 8 even with an OK hooker. He is a good defender but that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.