Adam Elliott - I’m done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are definitely too slow on that right side. There is some pace in the reserves that can have a crack. Nothing to lose when your 2 from 7
Get a couple of monkeys from Taronga zoo. They would do a better job then practically 80% of the team. Fuckin woeful and that's being kind.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a couple of monkeys from Taronga zoo. They would do a better job then practically 80% of the team. Fuckin woeful and that's being kind.
Morris boys, mybe, Klemmer, jacko,foran(although he had a bad game tonight) I can't fault as there trying there guts out but the rest can fuck off

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Morris boys, mybe, Klemmer, jacko,foran(although he had a bad game tonight) I can't fault as there trying there guts out but the rest can fuck off
100% agreed . Although overrated Woods has been showing some glimpses of promise but not worth the money they paid for him.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% agreed . Although overrated Woods has been showing some glimpses of promise but not worth the money they paid for him.
Woods is improving but I just hate the silly penalties he gives away not just tonight and sometimes he trys too hard for the offload that costs us as did tonight when we were attacking. His penalty for incorrect play the ball was what set up the rorters for there only try. Look at least he offers something different but not for that price tag. I can't see him getting picked for origin this year either based on form

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What did Elliot do that was different to last week? I think he could have been better. Don't blame our forwards tonight
Finally someone talks sense.

Our forwards were far from the problem tonight and Elliot wasn’t that bad.... had done strong runs, especially in the second half.. he hits hard in defence too. He’s just the kennel scapegoat.

Our backs were the problem tonight.... if they knew how to support our horwards we would have won pretty comfortably... every time we poke through the line there’s no support in sight.

As good as he was at the end of last year, Lichaa dies look s not confused at dummy half at times....

But I don’t see why we’re blaming Elliot. Reality is we had enough attacking opportunities to beat them twice. They defended well and our attack in the 20 still needs a lot of work...but with decent support play, we win tonight.

Effort is all there...execution is lacking.

I thought Elliot was ok... did some good things mixed in with a few errors.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Woods is improving but I just hate the silly penalties he gives away not just tonight and sometimes he trys too hard for the offload that costs us as did tonight when we were attacking. His penalty for incorrect play the ball was what set up the rorters for there only try. Look at least he offers something different but not for that price tag. I can't see him getting picked for origin this year either based on form
Can't disagree with you there. That's probably why he is improving he wants origin again but origin doesn't pay his salary the dogs do.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally someone talks sense.

Our forwards were far from the problem tonight and Elliot wasn’t that bad.... had done strong runs, especially in the second half.. he hits hard in defence too. He’s just the kennel scapegoat.

Our backs were the problem tonight.... if they knew how to support our horwards we would have won pretty comfortably... every time we poke through the line there’s no support in sight.

As good as he was at the end of last year, Lichaa dies look s not confused at dummy half at times....

But I don’t see why we’re blaming Elliot. Reality is we had enough attacking opportunities to beat them twice. They defended well and our attack in the 20 still needs a lot of work...but with decent support play, we win tonight.

Effort is all there...execution is lacking.

I thought Elliot was ok... did some good things mixed in with a few errors.
He is the weakest of our starting forward pack and by far, look at the starting locks for the other teams and what they offer compared to him. I'm not saying he's not trying but he just isn't up to it plus you always feel like he's going to drop the ball every time he touches it

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot had one good game against Canberra last year and he was declared the next Darren Britt. He's incredibly uncoordinated, seems like he'll drop the ball or fall over everytime.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol... He 100% has 1 bad drop ball a game, lucky this one didn't cost us.

First 4 rounds I was thing the same as you, however I though he has been good the last 2 games, other than the monumental drop ball in each.

Should we move Jackson to the middle, RFM to the right edge (his preferred side) and Elliot back to the left edge where he looked good last year?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its a fine line between him and Fualalo tbh

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
lol... He 100% has 1 bad drop ball a game, lucky this one didn't cost us.

First 4 rounds I was thing the same as you, however I though he has been good the last 2 games, other than the monumental drop ball in each.

Should we move Jackson to the middle, RFM to the right edge (his preferred side) and Elliot back to the left edge where he looked good last year?
Yes because we dont play to the left edge in attack anyway... we prefer to spread from middle to right so yeah that means less ball for elliot.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He is the weakest of our starting forward pack and by far, look at the starting locks for the other teams and what they offer compared to him. I'm not saying he's not trying but he just isn't up to it plus you always feel like he's going to drop the ball every time he touches it
I think he’s a scapegoat. He had done very strong ribs and threatened the line several times today, he put fine good hits on in defence and his hands will get better.

Last week he was really good and this week he did fine good things. I font see how he’s the problem. Truly I don’t. Our forwards dominated today. There are always going to be a few dropped balls in a highly physical game in wet conditions.
I still think our backline is the more pressing concern. Our forwards seem to be finding their feet....although crisper and more deliberate service from dummy half round be nice.

I get people in here don’t like him, but I don’t think he’s the problem and I don’t think we have players hanging down the door in Reggie’s who would do a better job.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good on the bloke, he played his ass off, now a professional footballer.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A no frills forward, paid peanuts to put his frame on the line even though he averages a drop ball a match.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the end of the game the defense was still pretty savage, we got the ball back five seconds later.
The Roosters always lift against us, no shame here.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliot had one good game against Canberra last year and he was declared the next Darren Britt. He's incredibly uncoordinated, seems like he'll drop the ball or fall over everytime.
Darren Britt? What a bizarre comparison!

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
10 runs for 63 metres equals solid?
I am not a fan of Elliot at all but his past two games he has improved. In saying that his best is still average. He offers no impact. I wouldn't even say "he is solid without being great". He is just out there in a bulldogs jersey. Lesson Ah Mau doesn't do anything spectacular but at least he offloads and makes meters. 10 runs for 63m is depressing if that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.