Kick in behind Blake Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can’t understand for the life of me why the bulldogs didn’t kick in behind Fergusson to Brett Morris. Ferguson was always rushing up leaving space in behind.

Could’ve easily jagged a few tries.

Just frustrating

Friggin hurts

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do that when you can pass side to side over and over again expecting a different result?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t understand for the life of me why the bulldogs didn’t kick in behind Fergusson to Brett Morris. Ferguson was always rushing up leaving space in behind.

Could’ve easily jagged a few tries.

Just frustrating

Friggin hurts
JMK was saving himself for that pathetic kick on the 4th in the last 2 mins

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do that when you can pass side to side over and over again expecting a different result?
What do they say? Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a diff result? Omg how many times I’ve said that about the dogs since our gf against storm

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think when you watch a dogs game lately you just think of the words clueless and dumb! Very poor footy brains in this side and that starts from the coach all the way down. Not good enough for nrl standard atm.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You know what would have been better ! Bomb the fuck out of Manu because he's played centre all year... yeah nah let's just barely kick at all... sad state of affairs

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or even better
When Mitchell was sinbinned for 10 mins guess how many times we went to attack his gap in defence

Once
Once in Fcuking 10 mins coz lichaa the fwit can’t pass it to his right off the ground

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
I know it was so obvious hey and an easy play to execute and we didnt try it once. Looked just like des ball last night. Halves trying to play like back rowers and props playing half. Dont get it. The props hit the ball up early in the tackle count. Where back to playing them at first reciever on 3 and 4. Whats wrong with quick hands through the middle changing direction. Our attack has not changed one bit. Do any of these coaches look at what has made belamy so succesful over the years.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our tries are going to come from kicks with sides like the Roosters, its something to work on now our defense is holding

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm liking the idea of having JMK at 9
Im thinking the same. The kid is one of our best defenders but passes ball way too early at 5/8 or tucks itnunder his arm so u know hes going to run. He needs to go to line with ball out in front in 2 hands or your not going to worry defence at all.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im thinking the same. The kid is one of our best defenders but passes ball way too early at 5/8 or tucks itnunder his arm so u know hes going to run. He needs to go to line with ball out in front in 2 hands or your not going to worry defence at all.
Yeah agree.. The kid has potential and I think people are expecting too much from him. His timing and vision will come. Lichaa has been given a second chance but he's been disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.