Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were 2 sets where the Morris twins made 2 hit ups in each set, back to back and gained like 20 metres per hit up for a total of what could have been 80 metres between them! - it was incredible to see their go forward contribution like that!
I agree. They actually have good leg drive so when they hit the defensive line they push through making extra metres. They do a good job coming off our line.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were written off before this match and were expected to get pumped , but the team went out and made a statement . Pretty happy about the result and the effort the guys put in.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the first half. I was stunned. Best 40 mins in years. I couldn’t really properly enjoy it because I was constantly expecting us to lose.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s all good. As soon as fucking Henry Perranarra got the game, I knew we weren’t going to win it at all - the bloke hates the Cowboys big time. I see us winning the wooden spoon or going close.
Oh dear, thank for that laugh. Perenara hates the dogs & always penalises us in a dodgy way. In this game for example he sent Fine to the bin for 10 for repeated (team) infringements & yet when NQ were penalised 6 times in a row no-one got sent.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah that's not going to happen. Way to many class players in your team for you to finish last.

Although for me the worst signs were when JT and Morgan were.going at each other last week v the Warriors. Doesn't look like a happy camp.

Still they will no way finish last.
sexual tension between the 2?

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was Liccha off during game for any reason? JMK was dummy half a fair bit and doing a good job I thought.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had just played the ball. He can’t disappear.
He can step back, he can make an attempt to move out of the way. He stepped forward into the line after playing the ball. He has done it before and he used to do it at the Tigers. Smart props get a quick play the ball on the line and haul ass to make sure they don't get pinged for anything, Woods goes out of his way to get in the way.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I flew up to Townsville for the game and got a photo with Klemmer at Townsville airport this arvo. Was really impressed with the effort by everyone. Eastwood's pass was and absolute fucking ball tearer and his tackle to stop a try was a bell ringer. RFM went at it all night. The Morris twins were class. Everyone had a dig and whilst there were some errors you could clearly see they were having a dig. Well done boys. That is all I ask. Please please please knock over the roosters next week because if there is one club i really hate it is them.

Status
Not open for further replies.