"No more excuses" - Adam Elliott to media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck, I wanna punch this guy in the face. So fucken hard.

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuck, I wanna punch this guy in the face. So fucken hard.
If ya get close enough bud follow thru and put one on woods for me too. Them two idiots think there going alright. And the rest of the team need to pick it up. Dumb useless blind faggots.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be interested to watch him trying to tackle Jason Toumalolo.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wouldn't have to worry about excuses if you f'ing WIN and if your f'ing useless and aren't trying then drop them to ISP or get them to cut up oranges or clean the dunnies who cares, their on good money pull your fingers out, as CBDoggies say's show some passion in the jumper ffs.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Credit where it’s due, good game tonight. He’s got to do it for a month tho before I change my mind about him.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably his best game in a dogs jersey. He did have that blinder in city country last year so I've given him a chance. If he can consistently play like he did tonight will be a solid player for us

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well done but the cowboys were as poor as i have ever seen them. I thought we had some headaches. Something is seriously going on amongst that group.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot was superb tonight. Hope he can back it up in coming weeks. One good game every once in a while doesn't cut it at this level. That was always Ben Roberts problem. Capable of brilliance... but not consistent.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Elliot was superb tonight. Hope he can back it up in coming weeks. One good game every once in a while doesn't cut it at this level. That was always Ben Roberts problem. Capable of brilliance... but not consistent.
I really want Elliott to reach his potential as when he's on his game he's a very capable player, though this seaosn to date he's been quite poor.

Hopefully this is the beginning of good things for him.

Should out to Eastwood as well who has been playing well since coming back into first grade.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fit and firing Eastwood will do us no harm. Especially running on for 20-30 mins of high impact stuff. Could be the impact we need off the bench. So fingers crossed he gets back to form and stays injury free.
I agree with you,but did you notice how long he took to get up and play the ball,he doesn’t look ver fit at the moment

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Backed it up big time now we just need him to be consistently good but I have doubts

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you,but did you notice how long he took to get up and play the ball,he doesn’t look ver fit at the moment
Yeh man. I agree. His fitness is not evident at all. How someone can come out after the half and go off after 5 mins huffing and puffing is beyond me. And it’s not like he takes 2-3 hitups a set either of is involved in all the tackles.

But in all honesty we did look more dangerous with him on. And that ball to Rfm was classic Eastwood from 09. Who was the ball playing lock who could play at the line, before the line or through it :p mind you I don’t know if it was backwards or not :tearsofjoy: but I’ll
Take it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.