Sharon woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bang on Kiwipup! We need some mongrel back in the pack. We look soft out there and it’s concerning when you think 3 of those guys play Origin!
Maybe thats why our record in origin isn't so great

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$800k to play minimum minutes and when we needed someone to step up and help out mariner and klemmer to step up as a leading enforcer and take it to south- he did not

Worth the money??
Big fat no!
She needs time..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was expecting it too but its not the end of the world, by the way most people act.

He's a rookie coach that has his heart in the right place not like the other fraud, he's tryin things and if you've never coached, it's always little bit harder startin off until you work out the group and what you want to get out of it. With time it will come good coz he's a winner.

Yeh and that's right its a forum for an opinion not to shit on everyone and anything at will, just because things don't go your way.
People on here are just hard asses i wouldn't wana mess with off line hahaha.

I come onto check out bulldogs news and threads that may interest me, along the way i stumble across pathetic opinions and some good ones but its slowly running thin and u dont need to tell me not to read it's happenin on its own chord.
Any knee jerk reactions, particularly regarding anything to do with Dean Pay is uncalled for, the poor bloke inherited a lot of issues and it’s not his roster, so I get that.

Some other reactions are however warranted, but I hear where your coming from and fair point.

I think we all know that this forum explodes at all angles after a loss and is mysteriously normal after wins.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Another Des signing....

I, as well as Mr I, shall still label him Balsa until proven otherwise.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any knee jerk reactions, particularly regarding anything to do with Dean Pay is uncalled for, the poor bloke inherited a lot of issues and it’s not his roster, so I get that.

Some other reactions are however warranted, but I hear where your coming from and fair point.

I think we all know that this forum explodes at all angles after a loss and is mysteriously normal after wins.
The roller coaster that is the Kennel.

A

Alexander the Great

lol id like to see how many of these people that call him Sharon online would say it to his face??? id say none

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said it was bullshit when we signed him.

800k for a front rower, are you fucking kidding me? Should have promoted a dud and used that money to sign Cronk to partner Foran.
I’d prefer we used the money to keep James Graham

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol id like to see how many of these people that call him Sharon online would say it to his face??? id say none
Wallah cuz I'll do it, I swear to God I would cuz.

Dont call him Sharon because the Sharons ive met have bigger balls than he does. I'd call him Balsa lol up to him what happens next.

PS I really think Southy, Billy and I would lol

PPS I love your avatar. You have good taste habibeh

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the whole team is struggling as a new unit coach included, at first glance its worse than Hasler left off at the end of last year, but in saying that having Foran and Woods included should in theory have better potential for a top 8 finish.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not those thin sheets at school lol

Or do you prefer to call him deadwood? Lol
By the end of the season you will be calling him boss, so it doesn't really matter at week 4 does it.........:tearsofjoy:

A

Alexander the Great

Wallah cuz I'll do it, I swear to God I would cuz.

Dont call him Sharon because the Sharons ive met have bigger balls than he does. I'd call him Balsa lol up to him what happens next.

PS I really think Southy, Billy and I would lol

PPS I love your avatar. You have good taste habibeh
Yeah i forgot about you 3 for a moment...

My cousin and i got that tequilla down in 2 hours... hammer time.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I find that and even the title of this thread pretty disrespectful.
We are meant to support our team but this just shows how fickle our fans are and why every other club laughs at our fans
Agree 100%. Woodsey may not be the worlds leading prop in the first four rounds but he is coming back from a hamstring injury and playing in a new club. He is still going OK and certainly better than Tolman, Graham and Kasiano went for all of last year. The good news is he will only get better as the little men start trailing him a bit better. Can't wait for the inevitable backflips by most of our fans when he starts popping balls to Mbye, JMK and co.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Woods has been solid but fuck he’s horrible in defence. Watch him yesterday against Souths miss tackle after tackle and even tackled one of our own at one stage. I was more disgusted in him then I was with Cummins in that last 5 mins when Souths took the lead with a couple of soft tries. Needs to improve a hell of a lot to be worth the price.
What the hell are you talking about? This year Woods has made 111 tackles for 92.4% efficiency.His drop in form is in his attack (reason Dogs signed him) not defense.
He was leading the off loads until last week,due to the rampaging Manly (Taupau and Tom Trbojevic) and Wests (Marsters),but although his average hit ups (13.2) have been good,it's his tackle breaks (0) and his post contact meters (181) that have been ordinary.Two areas he excelled in last year.
The biggest issue with Woods are minutes played,considering his alleged 800k/year contract.
He's not an impact player that can change the momentum of the game like Kasiano,or a workhorse like Graham (averaging 166 meters/game + 39 tackles) were in the past,but more of a draw,attract,bend the line,win the ruck and promoting 2nd phase,type player (similar to Waerea-Hargreaves).
Woods performance can be directly influenced by support play,good developing combinations (like he had with Tedesco) and effective decoys.Give him time to adjust,he's a very good player,after all he was the prop of the year in 2017.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did you actually watch the game ?

He was soft in defence and did a lot of arm throwing especially in the lead up to the last two tries. At no point did I discuss his game with ball in hand except to say it’s solid yet you have gone all out on that. Jog on

Status
Not open for further replies.