Josh Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After watching Josh the other day I have no doubt in the world we should keep him, the bloke is solid as and a good club player, Thoughts

Massive Improvement this year BUT has been shit for 5 years and we only four rounds in..

I think it’s a big call to say let’s keep him just yet...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Goes to show that with a proper half anything is possible. Has been very solid if not "evergreen". Hard question, is he prepared to take a reduced contract next term?? If yes than I would say maybe yes. Time for him to repay the club and take a pay cut and let us get some fresh blood and talent to get this team back to where it belongs. His Brother should also...if not even more tbh.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brett should really play on no more then $250k next season, he has been injured the last 3 years on close to a million.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree the both of them a year extension at the right price ,no real awesome centres/wingers available atm anyway

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I say don't resign them at all till the very last minute even if it means they sign elsewhere or waiting till offseason. The money they are on combined we could use to bring in a much younger and more potent centre or build towards the future. And if we do re-sign them, hopefully it is for far less money.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has been strong the last 2 weeks, if only he played like this the last few years.
Last few years he had Eastwood inside him.

Never got decent ball.

Now Eastwood is gone and RFM provides good ball he is showing us what he can do. Desball didn't suit his game.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Never got decent ball.

Now Eastwood is gone and RFM provides good ball he is showing us what he can do. Desball didn't suit his game.
Who said Eastwood is gone?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Never got decent ball.

No it's not that. His dh running has been shit for years, it has improved in recent weeks. That's where i see the difference.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm one of Josh Morris' biggest fans on this site and have been defending him for years but we need to go with youth and let him go after this season.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has been a standout past two games

20 odd games left so don’t blow load too early champ
Obviously you don’t know ya footy, if your going to replace who have ya got?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I say don't resign them at all till the very last minute even if it means they sign elsewhere or waiting till offseason. The money they are on combined we could use to bring in a much younger and more potent centre or build towards the future. And if we do re-sign them, hopefully it is for far less money.
You need to make a decision because believe me someone will offer them a decent contract

Status
Not open for further replies.