Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NEXT WEEK
Time to experiment
Starting
JACKO to lock
MARTIN to second row
Only problem I see is Martin to second row.He still looked unfit vs Mounties and although he had a very good game, he was seen several times on his knees,hands on hips sucking air.I believe that after a few more games in ISP,his fitness will reach the level it was in 2017 and he would be ready for 1st grade.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tuamaga In is a must
Also burr and or Ogden/fine

Out tolman inj
Elliot
Tualau and Fualalo

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Not sure this guy and Fualalo are of first grade standard.. I would definitely drop these guys , and would give Martin and Toomaga a go. Okunbor is not ready - still a shirt / arm grabber in defense.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yeah changes definitely have to be made. Fuck I'd love to see To'omaga or Ogden get a debut. Might as well since it's only rd 5 we still got time for them to click.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously I question if this guy is up to it?
8 runs for 52 meters today.
Defence is average, and that’s being kind.
Who was on here last season hand wringing that he was going to sign with another club?
He got upgraded and signed a three year contract and is repaying the club with shit performance after shit performance.
Well we’re stuck with him I guess, hopefully Pay can get him up to first grade standard?
He is making me look silly

I stuck up for I’m pre season

I was wrong

He is not the next Dale Finucane

He is average at best

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He is making me look silly

I stuck up for I’m pre season

I was wrong

He is not the next Dale Finucane

He is average at best
Yeah I know mate.
I thought he would come on and be a good edge forward to.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We cant keep doing the same thing expecting Elliott, Taulau and Fualolo to make more impact.. We need to make team changes now.
Both are promising, but not FG standard.
Eastwood and Ogden in backrow, Jackson to lock.
Cleeland to 5/8 or 1/2.
JMK to bench to cover for Hoppa and Moz bros. Consideration to Burr Toamago and Okenbur for bench.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott is too excited on the field and needs to learn quick how to calm down and contribute to the arm wrestle. Doesn't need to run in at 100 miles an hour, hoping for the big hit, but missing tackles. It looks comical at times. I reckon give him a stint in ISP with long minutes and tell him he has to lead the team, not be the one who makes the silly error or gives away the unnecessary penalty all the time.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was a defender of Elliot. But he isnt showing anything this season.... we just have no depth to properly replace him.

I want to play him like we did early last year for a few games. Starting on the edge. Esp with tolman gone for 8 weeks.

Rhyse Martin is not ready for first grade.

11. Elliot
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Fualalo
15. Eastwood
16. To'omaga
17. Brown/Fine

We just dont have the depth atm to drop elliot, francine or Eastwood. Esp with tolman out.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont see Martin, Brown or Fine being an improvement in the forwards. Brown and Martin are not FG quality at this stage.
I still believe Fine has a place in the centres.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott is too excited on the field and needs to learn quick how to calm down and contribute to the arm wrestle. Doesn't need to run in at 100 miles an hour, hoping for the big hit, but missing tackles. It looks comical at times. I reckon give him a stint in ISP with long minutes and tell him he has to lead the team, not be the one who makes the silly error or gives away the unnecessary penalty all the time.
I tend to agree - all enthusiasm no brains at times. Remember his debut dropped the ball the first two times he handled (mishandled) - needs to do the Warriors breathing / meditation thing. Even though he offers little/ nothing in attack - all he has to do is make his tackles and back up!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay needs to drip filter players into 1st grade otherwise we will never have any coordination. I can only hope that Eastwood actually wants to go out with a bang and we can get him back to the mindset he had a few years ago when he was decent. Either way Elliott, tualau and fualalo are just not up to NRL standard. I did like Lewis in what I have seen of him at center. He is small and does great legs tackles but would be under the pump doing ball and all tackles on our line. Des took us into a deep dark hole and it is going to take time and roster regeneration to come towards the light.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Elliot is the new Kane cleal

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And now he's STARTING! WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE HELL??? :rage:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay is a deadset blind prick if he ever starts Elliot again

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
This **** is seriously pushing me to terminate my membership as a protest. Fucking we screwed up re-signing him. Seriously just fucking dropmthis hopeless fucking **** already. He doesn’t belong in nsw cup

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does he get every coach sucked in

Status
Not open for further replies.