Sharon woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
$800k to play minimum minutes and when we needed someone to step up and help out mariner and klemmer to step up as a leading enforcer and take it to south- he did not

Worth the money??
Big fat no!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Woods homosexual the highest paid player at the club? (exclude Eastwood's backend deal)

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mixed feelings.

He’s there for an offload, not necessarily aggression.

Would I prefer aggression? Yep.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has been ok so far.
I'm willing to wait it out a few more games as it is still very early days so far, in order for him to really starting hitting his strides.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard Sharon say until Arron starts put in 100% at the Dogs he wont be putting anything in at home :grinning:

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard Sharon say until Arron starts put in 100% at the Dogs he wont be putting anything in at home :grinning:
I wonder how big Klem will feel about that.
He might have to just watch instead....

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with comments about Aaron. He hasn't really done anything flash. He was quite solid against the rabbits. He was able to get two offloads away near the line to Lichaa and nu brown. But, He needs to keep doing more of this. He needs to offload more. Needs to run harder. Needs to hit harder in defence.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with comments about Aaron. He hasn't really done anything flash. He was quite solid against the rabbits. He was able to get two offloads away near the line to Lichaa and nu brown. But, He needs to keep doing more of this. He needs to offload more. Needs to run harder. Needs to hit harder in defence.
I think he has been going ok, all forward need to lift a gear, they have been good not great.. Little over exaggerating in this thread.. Mbye doesn’t get injured we win this game by a 20+points.. Even after he went off, Tolman doesn’t pass we win this game.. Let’s look at the things that are actually real, like the elbow to Morris throat, that had to be worth at least 10mins, if not sent off..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he has been going ok, all forward need to lift a gear, they have been good not great.. Little over exaggerating in this thread.. Mbye doesn’t get injured we win this game by a 20+points.. Even after he went off, Tolman doesn’t pass we win this game.. Let’s look at the things that are actually real, like the elbow to Morris throat, that had to be worth at least 10mins, if not sent off..
I don't know how you can say mbye couldve put 20 + points on the board ..
I think we would've won though but not by much

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Offloads- a whole 2??

Imao
For that money- must play more
Minutes and be an enforcer!

He is an over paid lemon.
He - of all forward should have taken The challenge to burgess. Very Soft!

I’m sorry - it is a poor thread but this guy is full of air. ..and it stinks

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said it was bullshit when we signed him.

800k for a front rower, are you fucking kidding me? Should have promoted a dud and used that money to sign Cronk to partner Foran.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I don't think he had a full off season. So I would expect his minutes to go up with his fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.