R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran really needed to step up as the senior playmaker and ensure we took a field goal when we had them on their line with 8 to go. But he didn't. He really seems to have no confidence anymore.
That's what i have been saying

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m
In a WhatsApp group of 50 guys that love nrl well they did before this season and half of them already have sworn of the nrl already

The amount of bs pens is a joke
Stop start bs game
No flow
No rythm for play makers

Can’t do 20 plus pens a game no way

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remember the back rowers had to cover hoppas centre spot not easy to defend there.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We choked?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
When your 6 points in front with 8 mins to go. You need better game management and put pressure on the opposition. Set up for a field goal or repeated sets. Our players were so fatigued towards the end you sense that Souths were going to score if they had the ball. Oh well, it is what it is.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/f81ccbe9ab7c8c507f67a2760403813e

‘Sorry, Josh’: Referee’s extraordinary apology after South Sydney try
NRL Premiership

Referee Ben Cummins apologises to Josh Jackson.Source: FOX SPORTS
“I’M sorry, Josh.”

When was the last time you heard an official apologise to a captain?

As far as ref blunders go — this was an absolute shocker.

When calling a captain over to chat, it’s only right you wait for him to get back in position.

“I’m sorry Josh, I didn’t realise,” Cummins said to Jackson after the try.

Too little, too late.

The Bulldogs were up 12-0 before the error was made.

The try to Inglis opened the door for the Bunnies to get back into the game and narrow the margin.

When discipline becomes a problem, the match officials have little choice but to issue warnings.

Dogs burned by ref, leak try

It’s been part of an NRL crackdown.

Gavin Badger enforced it on Thursday night in Penrith’s win over North Queensland and Cummins was doing the same on Friday.

Warn the players for repeat offences and if they continue, send them to the sin bin.

It’s simple and effective but the warning proved costly for Canterbury, not for a sin binning but an unfair advantage.

Now the officials are under the microscope once again.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What makes you think he will be better than the other dropsy brothers?
Watching him play ISP this year and thinking he should get a crack? I've liked Tualau at times but he hasn't cemented a spot so why not give the next in line a chance while we're re-building.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Fkn pathetic performance in the 2nd half! We had chances on their line to beat those Redfern Scums only for us to Fark it up.

We should have won this game.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was no one else because Pay didn't make the best use of the bench. I'm not saying it is easy because it's hard having players injured and a million other things going on, but Pay still messed up there.
Pay’s use of the bench is going cost us many games this year.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we honestly say that in the 2nd half we were confident of hanging on? I wasn't, as I put away the beer and hit the scotch.And when those dumb bench fucks were all on the field, I started ordering doubles.End 2018 some of these fools will end up in some bush team and I'll end up singing "We shall overcome" in an AA meeting.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m
In a WhatsApp group of 50 guys that love nrl well they did before this season and half of them already have sworn of the nrl already

The amount of bs pens is a joke
Stop start bs game
No flow
No rythm for play makers

Can’t do 20 plus pens a game no way
I only watch Dogs games and I really wish Dogs didn't exist so I wouldn't have to watch this betting product.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have watched many games over 45 years, I can't remember the round & year number of all of them. Can you?
I don't believe you that it happened.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/f81ccbe9ab7c8c507f67a2760403813e

‘Sorry, Josh’: Referee’s extraordinary apology after South Sydney try
NRL Premiership

Referee Ben Cummins apologises to Josh Jackson.Source: FOX SPORTS
“I’M sorry, Josh.”

When was the last time you heard an official apologise to a captain?

As far as ref blunders go — this was an absolute shocker.

When calling a captain over to chat, it’s only right you wait for him to get back in position.

“I’m sorry Josh, I didn’t realise,” Cummins said to Jackson after the try.

Too little, too late.

The Bulldogs were up 12-0 before the error was made.

The try to Inglis opened the door for the Bunnies to get back into the game and narrow the margin.

When discipline becomes a problem, the match officials have little choice but to issue warnings.

Dogs burned by ref, leak try

It’s been part of an NRL crackdown.

Gavin Badger enforced it on Thursday night in Penrith’s win over North Queensland and Cummins was doing the same on Friday.

Warn the players for repeat offences and if they continue, send them to the sin bin.

It’s simple and effective but the warning proved costly for Canterbury, not for a sin binning but an unfair advantage.

Now the officials are under the microscope once again.
When ever you see the words "NRL crackdown". You know it's going to be a disaster like the drug war in Mexico when they try to "crack down" it gets worse.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A 2 man bench against a penalty count like that takes its toll
In the end tiredness cost us
But we only managed 2 points in the second half !

Status
Not open for further replies.