K Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No one has offered their opinion on how well K Foran played tonight, I saw him gee up the team, i saw him tackle his heart out and I saw him play very well. Your thoughts
without foran on the side we would be fkd lol. great player!

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bite your tongue I never liked Reynolds TBH and I'm sure plenty of other posters on here would share the same sentiment but I do have a man crush on Foz that dates back to his Manly days. I was stoked when Foz finally signed on with us. We needed a general to lead our pack, in Foz we have one of the best.
straight facts

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd really love to see him score a try... deserves it..

Love how he slides across field in attack and then straightens.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one has offered their opinion on how well K Foran played tonight, I saw him gee up the team, i saw him tackle his heart out and I saw him play very well. Your thoughts
He has always been a champion player.. Fucking dead set stoked when he signed with us.. few more weeks we will be a decent side again.. Our best halfback since T Lamb..

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some posters on here thinkin he wasnt a stand out last night? The guy is awesome and really puts his body on the line. Imagine mitch moses trying to make some of them one on one tackles that foz made.....haha. no chance.
Im glad most people on here have gone into bat for him. No foran last night and we lose. Id rather say thanks foran than 'oh, u missed a tackle......fuck

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he has played well but hasn't totally intergrated into our style yet.

What I did like was the way he celebrated the win when the buzzer went. Shows real passion for the Dogs.

I think he will get much better.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stop it all of you, Foran is far and away our best player, he is the team leader no doubt, JJ is captain for corporates and refs but make no mistake who runs the show.
Kieron Foran will be a Bulldog great and i reserve those type of wraps for very very few.
Ask any of the boys who is the main man in the team and every single one of them will tell you, K Foran.

Congrats to JMoz as well for 200 Bulldog games, only 11 in doggies history have played as many.
Confession time

I used to watch Manly, Parra and Warriors FULL games just for Foz lol

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
I defiantly liked what I saw from KF tonight. he was reving the boys up big time. I think hell get better with time. Awsome game.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched highlights from his stint at parra vs now.

I dunno wtf happened between then and now, but he moved a lot better back then. Seems like the warriors rode him into the ground.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I dunno wtf happened between then and now, but he moved a lot better back then. Seems like the warriors rode him into the ground.
Injuries mate

JoeyG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Foran is one tough ombré,he’s getting smashed every game needs some protection when kicking.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If the style you’re refer to is the one we’ve had for the past 4 years, fuck it, give him the keys to change it, he is now our on field general, let him dictate our style.
I'm willing to bet that foran was the reason hasler was successful at manly, in that foran decided the style and not the coach

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he has played well but hasn't totally intergrated into our style yet.

What I did like was the way he celebrated the win when the buzzer went. Shows real passion for the Dogs.

I think he will get much better.
I think it's more like the team hasn't integrated into his style yet. He owns the team now and the rest should be following. You can see him shouting instructions to players constantly during games, so he's trying. I loved the improvement last night, especially to close out the game in the second half even with momentum against us, and against a good team. Foran had a lot to do with that.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Warriors played him injured that's a given.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran is all class could prove to be one of our best ever signings

I still think if we find or recruit a good halfback we would do even better with him at 6 taking the ball to line on our edges like he used to do at Manly outside DCE

Status
Not open for further replies.