BULLDOGS BITE: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had a head like that **** I wouldn't be drawing attention to myself! The title was enough to give me the shites.

Article purely designed to piss people off and thus get his "clicks" quota for the week.
I think he likes his head (from Des).

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
Must've been a very slow news day for Bulldog Ritchie.
Was he not aware of the considerable clout Des Hasler had at the club over that 6 yr period where his players were basically walking robots ?
Our attack was disgraceful and I do recall the odd opinion piece by Ritchie who pointed out the Bulldogs lack of creativity in attack and described it as 'awful'.....

I'm sorry Dean but that article was just a gimmicky bit of fringe journalism that wouldn't cut the mustard at a Newspaper cadets bbq.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldog's Bite: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?
LEAGUE

March 19, 2018 9:14pm EDTMarch 19, 2018 9:14pm EDT

Things don’t seem to have improved under new coach Dean Pay

Bulldog Ritchie

Published on Mar. 19, 2018

WHO WILL WEAR THE BLAME AT THE POST-DES HASLER BULLDOGS?
I wonder who angry Bulldogs fans will blame if starved of success yet again this year at Belmore.

For the past two years, irate Canterbury supporters bombarded social media complaining about Des Hasler and his team’s playing style.

Hasler was an easy target.

Let’s not blame the players or anyone else at the club - let’s direct every ounce of vitriol at the coach.

Well, things don’t seem to have improved under new coach Dean Pay.

Let me say this, I like Dean Pay. He’s fair dinkum and a straight-shooter. I wish him success.

But there’s no avoiding the fact his side has lost both opening round games - and conceded 66 points. Hasler’s sides conceded just 18 points a game.

The vocal majority from last year are so far silent in 2018.

But I will be interested to see who they target should Canterbury drop another game or two in coming weeks.

Hasler isn’t there, nor is CEO Raelene Castle, chairman Ray Dib or skipper James Graham.

With whipping boy Hasler now long gone, I wonder where angry fans will now lay the blame?

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...dean-pay-fans-blame/h0ve3a52gq7k1e56n0ulkj8kp
Against you moron

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Never read so much bullshit in one article. Hasler was done well before last season finished.

Reactions: GDR

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are we going to tolerate another 30 plus hiding and excuse it as ‘rebuilding ‘ , ‘Pay inherited this squad’ .....

Fk that shit

We better win tonight

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are we going to tolerate another 30 plus hiding and excuse it as ‘rebuilding ‘ , ‘Pay inherited this squad’ .....

Fk that shit

We better win tonight
Not going to burn the churches if we go down again as the pressure will build anyway.

I’d be a hell of a lot more pissed if Ded was still coaching and we took a third 30 point beating.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still gotta blame Hasler for letting the likes of Finucane, Pritchard, Rona, Thompson and Barba go, not to mention Castle's ignorance.
The board has infighting but the new CEO should be able to stabilize the ship and point us forward.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who do we blame? Ummm... the mess that Des Hasler left behind won't go away in 2 games, RITCHIE. So we STILL blame Hasler, you low IQ donkey.

Has your boyfriend not been giving you the unlubed sausage you love lately?
Lubed or unlubed wouldn't matter it'd be like throwing the sausage down a hallway!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The Cowboys conceded 30 against Melbourne last night.....

We were pretty damn ordinary against the Roosters, but will hardly be the last team to concede 30 against Melbourne.

We have work to do, no doubt....it has not been a great start to the year.....but we've had a tough draw and have a new look team and coaching staff and things aren't as bad as our media death riders like to imply.

We see you Ritchie... and you're full of shit.

Reactions: DT

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Never read so much bullshit in one article. Hasler was done well before last season finished.
Des done well!By saying that you are missing the point for the fans anger.Issue is not about his coaching (although it was getting us nowhere)but rather his recruitment and retention, which is what the future of every club is built on.He is the only one at fault period and this idiot is trying to sweep all that under the carpet and troll us.You also need to remember Des was highest paid coach supported by best facilities ever.Doing well ain't good enough for the Bulldogs,where is that premiership he promised?

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldog's Bite: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?
LEAGUE

March 19, 2018 9:14pm EDTMarch 19, 2018 9:14pm EDT

Things don’t seem to have improved under new coach Dean Pay

Bulldog Ritchie

Published on Mar. 19, 2018

WHO WILL WEAR THE BLAME AT THE POST-DES HASLER BULLDOGS?
I wonder who angry Bulldogs fans will blame if starved of success yet again this year at Belmore.

For the past two years, irate Canterbury supporters bombarded social media complaining about Des Hasler and his team’s playing style.

Hasler was an easy target.

Let’s not blame the players or anyone else at the club - let’s direct every ounce of vitriol at the coach.

Well, things don’t seem to have improved under new coach Dean Pay.

Let me say this, I like Dean Pay. He’s fair dinkum and a straight-shooter. I wish him success.

But there’s no avoiding the fact his side has lost both opening round games - and conceded 66 points. Hasler’s sides conceded just 18 points a game.

The vocal majority from last year are so far silent in 2018.

But I will be interested to see who they target should Canterbury drop another game or two in coming weeks.

Hasler isn’t there, nor is CEO Raelene Castle, chairman Ray Dib or skipper James Graham.

With whipping boy Hasler now long gone, I wonder where angry fans will now lay the blame?

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...dean-pay-fans-blame/h0ve3a52gq7k1e56n0ulkj8kp
This one is for u

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.