Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Right guys..

Let’s drop all this negativity an see the first two rounds as teething problems, get behind the mighty doggs 110% this weekend and win or lose I believe we will see a much better performance! Who’s with me??

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right guys..

Let’s drop all this negativity an see the first two rounds as teething problems, get behind the mighty doggs 110% this weekend and win or lose I believe we will see a much better performance! Who’s with me??
I want to win !

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ant2611 of corse we want to win!! But that’s out of our hands..
Just to see them Put in a huge effort, play for eachother,an not leak as many points? that will be a step in the right direction. Can only get better.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Right guys..

If i remember correctly you have been pretty critical of the team these past weeks, so i guess its good to see you get behind the team. This is what everyone should be doing. But sadly we live in a society and an age where people just love to complain. About everything.
Im behind the team. I have been backing them and the players even though we have lost. I know things will take time to click, and i know it will take Deano a while to understand the strengths of the team he has inherited, and im confident success will follow once Deano gets it right.
We are still a chance this year, and i wont give up until we are no longer in contention.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Right guys..

I remember in 1980 my old man telling me "I've waited 38 years to see us win the comp". Some of the people over here would have turned their backs in a heartbeat.Good,bad or indifferent always support your team or fuck off.As sure as I'll be downing a few at the 'Barking Dog' tonight we'll be a powerhouse again cause we are the mighty BULLDOGS.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember in 1980 my old man telling me "I've waited 38 years to see us win the comp". Some of the people over here would have turned their backs in a heartbeat.Good,bad or indifferent always support your team or fuck off.As sure as I'll be downing a few at the 'Barking Dog' tonight we'll be a powerhouse again cause we are the mighty BULLDOGS.
The bulldogs are playing tomorrow night not tonight lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably the best post ever on the Kennel. Short and to the point. The definition of a supporter right there in those couple of lines.
Good on ya mate!

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The bulldogs are playing tomorrow night not tonight lol
I go to the Barking Dog (pub at Padstow) everynight, I could have used the expression "As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow" instead of "As sure as I'll be downing a few at the 'Barking Dog' tonight" if that's more easy for you to understand.Got nothing to do with when game is on.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
There's been changes, what else can we ask for. Let's see how they go.

Reactions: DT

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am trying!!
Trying infers doubt.You don't try to breathe,you breathe.You don't try to see,you see.You don't try to support the Dogs,you do it cause it's in your blood.Let's raise our heads and pump our chests out.Who's with me?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trying infers doubt.You don't try to breathe,you breathe.You don't try to see,you see.You don't try to support the Dogs,you do it cause it's in your blood.Let's raise our heads and pump our chests out.Who's with me?
I’m with you brother, that was the whole point in my creating this post!! Up up the doggies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The post is about being optimistic!
Not about supporting the team which I do with passion and financially every year.
I am still optimistic for this season and I am liking seeing Foran play for us and Mybe at fullback who is exceeding my expectations.
Looking forward watching a much better performance tomorrow.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im extremely optimistic... dogs 13+ dogs 11-20 rfm 1st try jmk last try

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The post is about being optimistic!
Not about supporting the team which I do with passion and financially every year.
I am still optimistic for this season and I am liking seeing Foran play for us and Mybe at fullback who is exceeding my expectations.
Looking forward watching a much better performance tomorrow.
Scoooby#doo agreed with me what the post is about "I’m with you brother, that was the whole point in my creating this post!! Up up the doggies" when I responded to your post.Your interpretation comes second hand.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh i'm pretty optimistic, just need to stay disciplined in defence. Liverpool can definitely win the Champions League.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yh i'm pretty optimistic, just need to stay disciplined in defence. Liverpool can definitely win the Champions League.
Liverpool are definitely with a good chance as long as their defense holds. My beloved Spurs shit the gear .....again.But I'm optimistic cause once we build the new stadium we'll have enough cash to give the league a proper shake.We will no longer be the overachieving paupers.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im with ya mate. 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.