Incident at Indiandogs work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey @Indiandog hows the mood around work after this terrible event?

@TANK 2.0 @south of heaven @Wahesh @Bad Billy @rainman @Papa Folkes join me in a moments pause to reflect...

The victim was named only as Ravinder, 40, an employee at a plywood manufacturing plant in the village of Nangloi Jat, in the Union Territory of Delhi in northern India.

Local media report that Ravinder, who was often mocked for wearing tattered clothes, was attacked when he bent down to pick something up.

His colleague Anjan Misra is alleged to have inserted the air hose into Ravinder's anus and turned it on.

The powerful air compressor was used at the factory to cut through blocks of wood.

After the attack, reported to have been met by gales of laughter from fellow workers, Ravinder is said to have stumbled and then collapsed.

Colleague Ram Kishan told local media: 'We alerted the manager and took Ravinder to the local dispensary and then to a government hospital, where he died during treatment later in the day.'

Ravinder is reported to have died of internal haemorrhaging and organ damage.

I'm skeptical how legit this news is... I mean how in the heck does something like that fit straight up the balloon knot without any lube, and the person being restrained for starters..

Surely if you did that to someone they would explode under the pressure at work... right??

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Depends on the nozzle used.
Don’t have to put it up his ass either. 11bar just pressed up against your asshole, is gonna leave shit everywhere, so to speak.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Air hoses are much more dangerous than people realise.

Year ago when I worked in factories during my uni breaks, buys would use them to cool off on a hot day, but if caught be the supervisors rightfully got into shit (and not literally shit - I never saw one inserted into an anus, we weren't animals).

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Air hoses are much more dangerous than people realise.

Year ago when I worked in factories during my uni breaks, buys would use them to cool off on a hot day, but if caught be the supervisors rightfully got into shit (and not literally shit - I never saw one inserted into an anus, we weren't animals).
Where I did my apprenticeship, we made a B.B. gun driven by the air line. It shot a 6mm ball the length of the factory through the corrugated iron and over the parking lot.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Makes you realise how lucky we are here in Australia where idiots who pull pranks like that would get locked up, and therefore won't be stupid enough to pull them off (most of the time).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It amazes me that someone would think this is a good idea.

Oh and I'd advise searching too much into this.... it appears there "is" a sexual fetish where people stick pumps up their arse (or front hole - either sex), including air compressors, and use them.

and after stumbling across that, clearing my browser, and realising that's too much internet already today.. I'm off to rinse my eyeballs with bleach.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes you realise how lucky we are here in Australia where idiots who pull pranks like that would get locked up, and therefore won't be stupid enough to pull them off (most of the time).
Sometimes it grinds my gears when people complain about "work safety" here in Oz. Yeah, sometimes it might fel a bit over the top, but we also have a relatively low workplace death rate.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sometimes it grinds my gears when people complain about "work safety" here in Oz. Yeah, sometimes it might fel a bit over the top, but we also have a relatively low workplace death rate.

You'll actually be surprised, bamboo is strong AF and a common material used for scaffolding around Asia.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You'll actually be surprised, bamboo is strong AF and a common material used for scaffolding around Asia.
Bamboo is a relatively strong material, but still has its limitations, but:

- Its only as good as the quality of how it is put together.
- Workers in Asia and other parts o the developing world work on the scaffolding with virtually no safety gear. I've seen plenty of workplaces here workers are balancing off bamboo, in thongs, no helmet or safety goggles, power tool in hand, and durry in mouth.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ouch
That’s fucked up

Poor buggerv

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The problem with bamboo is while it has very good compressive strength, it’s yeild point is basically the same as it’s breaking point, so you get no warning. There one second, gone the next.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bamboo is a relatively strong material, but still has its limitations, but:

- Its only as good as the quality of how it is put together.
- Workers in Asia and other parts o the developing world work on the scaffolding with virtually no safety gear. I've seen plenty of workplaces here workers are balancing off bamboo, in thongs, no helmet or safety goggles, power tool in hand, and durry in mouth.
Just don’t use it if you are working at heights in a Panda enclosure at the zoo

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It amazes me that someone would think this is a good idea.

Oh and I'd advise searching too much into this.... it appears there "is" a sexual fetish where people stick pumps up their arse (or front hole - either sex), including air compressors, and use them.

and after stumbling across that, clearing my browser, and realising that's too much internet already today.. I'm off to rinse my eyeballs with bleach.
Maybe that’s where the expression pumping a chick came from

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey @Indiandog hows the mood around work after this terrible event?

@TANK 2.0 @south of heaven @Wahesh @Bad Billy @rainman @Papa Folkes join me in a moments pause to reflect...

The victim was named only as Ravinder, 40, an employee at a plywood manufacturing plant in the village of Nangloi Jat, in the Union Territory of Delhi in northern India.

Local media report that Ravinder, who was often mocked for wearing tattered clothes, was attacked when he bent down to pick something up.

His colleague Anjan Misra is alleged to have inserted the air hose into Ravinder's anus and turned it on.

The powerful air compressor was used at the factory to cut through blocks of wood.

After the attack, reported to have been met by gales of laughter from fellow workers, Ravinder is said to have stumbled and then collapsed.

Colleague Ram Kishan told local media: 'We alerted the manager and took Ravinder to the local dispensary and then to a government hospital, where he died during treatment later in the day.'

Ravinder is reported to have died of internal haemorrhaging and organ damage.

I'm skeptical how legit this news is... I mean how in the heck does something like that fit straight up the balloon knot without any lube, and the person being restrained for starters..

Surely if you did that to someone they would explode under the pressure at work... right??
Indian dog replies: yer the boys are pumped

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
my anoos is still ok

#fakenews

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First thing our tafe teacher taught us about compressors and hoses
" don't be dickheads and stick em up ya mates ass, it will kill him"
First day at tafe as a 16 year old lol!
Prolly best thing I ever learnt there lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You should see the Indian at my work every time he relieves me so I can tom for my lunch break.
Every time I return he asks "Steve what is in the lunch room? Any curry? Any chicken?"
To which I reply "ffs Sandeep when I was at school and used to call the Indian kids curry munchers, they had no right to get butthurt because you're proving me right."

Status
Not open for further replies.