Israel Folau is off contract and is meeting Todd Greenberg about returning to the NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don't win the comp without SBW. He was easily their best player and he was awesome that year and it's harder for a forward than a back. Folau will make the switch easy.

I’m not sayin he didn’t contribute, but I’d rather see our coin spread out and buy at least 4-6 quality players then spending the bulk on one player

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont trust the money hungry mercenary he constantly floats this in the media to get rugby to up his price ,the league should publicly say we aren’t interested

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m not sayin he didn’t contribute, but I’d rather see our coin spread out and buy at least 4-6 quality players then spending the bulk on one player
He'll only cost around 800K. That is how much a quality player costs. Greg Eastwood is on 700-800K right now.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didnt someone say SBW is coming back to the Roosters this year around finals time?

What a team that will be next year
Teddy, Coops, Izzy, Sunny and 100% Angus

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didnt someone say SBW is coming back to the Roosters this year around finals time?

What a team that will be next year
Teddy, Coops, Izzy, Sunny and 100% Angus
Been denied

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no doubt the Roosters have already got the magic calculator out of the locked cupboard.
No way they need to lock up the magic calculator in the cupboard, cause they need it far to often, it is in a brown paper bag in the boot of Polutis's car, with the other stuff.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Izzy is 30 next year.... no one will pay top dollar for a 30yr old who hasn’t played league in around 9yrs

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
The Rugby Union World Cup is a year or so away, cannot see Israel (or $BW) doing anything else at all

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine leaving the Wallabies to vs Penrith at 6pm on a Friday in front of 10k lol - keep dreaming

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He would have zero incentive to leave union. Even if he was tapped on the shoulder by the Walabies to say he's no longer required, the coin in French or Jap rugby would be more than an NRL club would pay him, and, TBH, he has always been about the coin.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rugby union World Cup next year, he ain’t gonna leave Rugby. Folau is just pushing up his price to get as much as possible out the ARU.
Agree. Lol love how this post comes around every couple years. Izzy's agent just keeps pulling out the same tricks to bump that contract.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
he's currently the highest paid player in the wallabies side, no NRL team is going to match the coin he is on

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Izzys management knows what buttons to push to get top dollar we are zero chance

Status
Not open for further replies.