To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about 'expansive football??? ' Is this a buzz word for playing a fast passing game in a team structure?

Isn't that what rugby league is all about?

I can't decide if you're more a tool or a fool
oh PS the players had lunch together after they lost. How dare they. Why not start a thread about that like you did last year.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure we missed the 8 in 2011

Hasler arrived 2012
We did miss the 8 in 2011 and ended up 9th on 28 pts with 449 For and 489 Against.1st year under Hasler in 2012 we finished 1st on 40 pts with 568 For and 369 Against. Hasler did start with a bang but 5 years later he couldn't even manage a fart.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's NOT Hasler we miss. It's Graham. Look at those shit Dragons. Their forwards are powering and grown an inch.
Should never had let him go. Mybe should have goone

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's NOT Hasler we miss. It's Graham. Look at those shit Dragons. Their forwards are powering and grown an inch.
Should never had let him go. Mybe should have goone
So when the Dragons were leading the comp last year because of their forward pack until round 8 was that Graham as well? Fair dinkum. Jammer was good for us for the first 4 years but then he just fell away. He's played the best part of 500 first grade and above games. The bloke is just old. He is still running sidewards. Rarely offloads and is way behind Vaughan in runs/metres and tackles and miles behind Klemmer and Woods in all categories. I'm sure he is great in the sheds but on the field he doesn't do much.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
oh PS the players had lunch together after they lost. How dare they. Why not start a thread about that like you did last year.
And there you go they didn't give a shit about footy then and they don't give a shit now..

What Ive learnt in life is you only get out what you put in.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
my message to all of you who wanted hasler gone ...

You were wrong !!!!
TBH, I thought in the end it was time for Des to go however, I strongly disagree how the club went about dismissing Des' services...it was WRONG the way it was handled and I think Dean Pay will do a good job in time.
I suggest you back off and let the Guy do his job and find something more constructive to post FFS it did not take long for a few impatient posters to start posting shit!
I guess you would have thought that Nathan Brown needed move on too after the last 2 years he has been in charge of the Knight too lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Relax everyone..its only round 2..pace yourself..it’s a long season.. You’ll burn yourselves out half way through the season guys..and end up in the fetal position on the floor sucking your thumb..while four large men in white coats..gently place a restraining jacket on you while putting a gag in your mouth..it can happen..it really can..

For the moment look at it this way.. The Dogs are only four points from the top of the ladder..there is still plenty of time..

Last edited:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So when the Dragons were leading the comp last year because of their forward pack until round 8 was that Graham as well? Fair dinkum. Jammer was good for us for the first 4 years but then he just fell away. He's played the best part of 500 first grade and above games. The bloke is just old. He is still running sidewards. Rarely offloads and is way behind Vaughan in runs/metres and tackles and miles behind Klemmer and Woods in all categories. I'm sure he is great in the sheds but on the field he doesn't do much.
You can add in that he was not a Captains Ass Hole either!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You can add in that he was not a Captains Ass Hole either!!
I'm not down on the bloke. I met him once and he seems like a really good bloke and there is no doubt he bleeds for whatever side he plays for, but that doesn't change the fact that he is getting long in the tooth and lacks the speed that allowed him to hit the line the way he did 5 years ago when he was playing for us. I always thought JJ was a better choice. It wouldn't stop Jammer from mentoring players but being the captain took away from him I believe.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Are you blind? What type of footy did we play with Hasler? You were one of many whingers on here going on and on about Hasler and his gumb style of play. Pay has had 2 games. Yes he is trying to get our guys to throw the ball around and the nature of the game once you do that is that errors occur. So WTF are you on about. Stop whinging.
You must not be very intelligent. Let me break this down to you. If the dogs continue on the course they are on we will win the spoon. We have been the worst team in the comp.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
When you play expansive footy mistakes happen and completion rates suffer. Such a smart comment re Pay re ball handling.
Do you not think that he isnt happy with the performances? Are you that clueless? New structures in defence and attack will take time to adjust to.
Defence is attitude

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
my message to all of you who wanted hasler gone ...

You were wrong !!!!
Were we seriously the amount of money spent on pointless players and resigning players when u have the likes of lafai and sign brenko lee pointless signings my friend we are left with tolman Eastwood Elliot holland hoppa for what

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And there you go they didn't give a shit about footy then and they don't give a shit now..

What Ive learnt in life is you only get out what you put in.
You really are a goose. You have no clue. All you do is whinge. Its round 2 Einstein.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You must not be very intelligent. Let me break this down to you. If the dogs continue on the course they are on we will win the spoon. We have been the worst team in the comp.
Umm er der ummm lets see. It round 2. They are playing under a new coach with new stuctures and a new spine. Stop your f...g whingeing and go support another club for fark sake. Better still look up the word patience. You refer to my intelligence perhaps you should consider your own. Learn to read the game. Yep they missed some tackles. Not good BUT we were beaten by heavyweights of the comp with a bottomless pit called a salary sombrero. A couple of lucky tries against us in both games. Key penalties to the opposition and the Rorters scored at least 2 tries involving forward passes in the lead up. Keary killed us. 2018 is a rebuilding year. It will be a bonus if we sneak into the 8. If we get the spoon so be it. Grow up. In sport if you love your team you take tge goood with the bad.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Haha anyone who watched last seasons games know it was time for Des to go. The bloke took the team as far as he could tbh

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You really are a goose. You have no clue. All you do is whinge. Its round 2 Einstein.
the coach himself isn't happy with the progress of his team stating this in both press conferences.. so using your take on things he mustnt have a clue either..
So ,once again, your opinion is just dribble.
Why don't you learn to stfu instead of making a spectacle of yourself. You're embarressing yourself. I'm embarrassed for you .

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Umm er der ummm lets see. It round 2. They are playing under a new coach with new stuctures and a new spine. Stop your f...g whingeing and go support another club for fark sake. Better still look up the word patience. You refer to my intelligence perhaps you should consider your own. Learn to read the game. Yep they missed some tackles. Not good BUT we were beaten by heavyweights of the comp with a bottomless pit called a salary sombrero. A couple of lucky tries against us in both games. Key penalties to the opposition and the Rorters scored at least 2 tries involving forward passes in the lead up. Keary killed us. 2018 is a rebuilding year. It will be a bonus if we sneak into the 8. If we get the spoon so be it. Grow up. In sport if you love your team you take tge goood with the bad.
This isn't a rebuilding year - we have an experienced capable squad..make no mistake about that. Your post was full of more excuses. The storm and roosters were both below par against us and still handled us easily. We are a poorly coached team atm its plain to see.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
the coach himself isn't happy with the progress of his team stating this in both press conferences.. so using your take on things he mustnt have a clue either..
So ,once again, your opinion is just dribble.
Why don't you learn to stfu instead of making a spectacle of yourself. You're embarressing yourself. I'm embarrassed for you .
Go easy on him I think the old fellas senile

Status
Not open for further replies.